03-15-2019

IN

8 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 7

System update for oreo 8.1

2019-03-18, 1:39 AM

My mobile E5 plus didn't get any system update for oreo 8.1 still.

Kindly send it. 

And one more problems I faced

• My device full sound as low as call sound
  • And It seems to be taken a min to switch between speaker on and off for 
  • No gesture for flip flash as shown in advertisement
Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 7

Re: System update for oreo 8.1

2019-03-19, 12:58 PM

wrote:

My mobile E5 plus didn't get any system update for oreo 8.1 still.

Kindly send it. 

And one more problems I faced

• My device full sound as low as call sound
  • And It seems to be taken a min to switch between speaker on and off for 
  • No gesture for flip flash as shown in advertisement

Hello MSSHARMA,

Thanks for posting, let me try to help. Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. 

For your other questions:

• My device full sound as low as call sound —— Are we testing this on Speaker or headsets?
  • And It seems to be taken a min to switch between speaker on and off for —— Please perform Clear Cache Data on the 'Phone' app > force reboot your device and test. Let us know how it goes?
  • No gesture for flip flash as shown in advertisement——Please be informed that the feature is unavailable on Moto E5 Plus and is working as expected. For more information: http://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/129379/~/moto-actions---moto-e5-plus

Let us know if you any questions?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

1 Posts

03-06-2020

PK

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 7

Re:System update for oreo 8.1

2020-03-06, 20:22 PM
I am From Pakistan. Sir I have Update Available. But Still I didn't Updated Just Because Of My Friend Problem. He Updated His 8.1 Version And His Sim Network Got Fail. Sir I Just Wants To Myself To Satisfy From you whether If I Update My Moto So Will It Accur Any Problem. Please Reply Me
Options

2 Posts

03-31-2020

PK

4 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 7

2020-03-31, 21:36 PM
Hello Sir/Miss How are you and i have problem in my Moto e5 play I'm from Pakistan my mobile cellular network in not working and also software update is not working when I purchased at that cell phone was proper working but after some days ago system updated and then cellular network software update is off or out of working please help me I'm too hesitate please help me
Options

132 Posts

09-11-2019

US

53 Signins

2505 Page Views

• Views: 2505
  • Message 5 of 7

2020-04-02, 15:26 PM

Hi Waqas0, 

Thanks for posting and we're doing fine. Have you tried to remove and reinsert your sim card? How about using a different sim card? May I know if you are using dual SIM? Can you test the SIM on the second slot to see if that makes any difference? Please let us know how it goes. 

Best regards, 

Mike 

Motorola Support

Options

2 Posts

03-31-2020

PK

4 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 6 of 7

2020-04-03, 9:05 AM
Hello Sir I checked another network sim but it's not working and also software update not working I'm to hasitate my cell is new there isn't folt accept cellular network and software update please help me and thanks for answer me you take care yourself by I'll wait your answer again.
Options

11959 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1192 Signins

161885 Page Views

• Views: 161885
  • Message 7 of 7

2020-04-03, 15:25 PM

Hi Waqas0,

Thanks for the details. I'd like to see this further, can you please confirm, how cellular network is not working, any error message? When you have the Sim card inserted do you see the signal bar? Please provide more details of what's happening. Also, can you please update your profile with the current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > System > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

See here for the instruction. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms