cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dan1dad
Paper Tape
Views: 72
Message 11 of 12

Re: bought e5 plus today. it has been a nightmare of crashes for the last 9 hours

and what I can find on the Levono moto sight , there is no service center in St Louis Missouri    63198 .  not in a 50 mile radius.   

dan1dad
Paper Tape
Views: 49
Message 12 of 12

Re: bought e5 plus today. it has been a nightmare of crashes for the last 9 hours

update. Moto didnt get back to me so I tried Virgin again. They finally called me back and said they were out of the phone, but would offer a compatible Moto g6 play ? A $90 phone for a $130 phone? I said no way. then they said they could refund my money, but I have to pay to ship the phone back, pay $25 and wait until they checked out the phone before I would get a refund.. I said WHAT ?
Mind you , I could have just bought another Moto 5 on their website. They where in stock. Just not for an exchange. I wonder if they exchange refurbs?

Then I was looking on the VIrgin sight and saw the LG Stylo 4 was the same price,and had similar features. I ask if I could get that . After a long time on hold so they could "talk to the manager" I was told ok. After 5 days I finally received the phone.

The LG is working fine and does everything and more than I want. Which is ok with me as my last phone was an LG. Just disappointed in Virgin.