my e5+ touch not working

My e5+ touch not working

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 197
Message 12 of 13

Re: my e5+ touch not working

Hi MSSHARMA,

Thanks for posting. I just merged your post on this existing thread. Can you please elaborate your concern? Does it only happen with specific apps or the screen is totally not responding? Also, have you tried power cycling the phone to refresh it? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

keepthefaithbr
What's DOS?
Views: 140
Message 13 of 13

Re: moto e5 plus touch screen not responsing

DO NOT buy Motorola products!!!!! I bought a e5 plus 5 months ago. Starting about a month ago the left side of the touch screen (about half and inch out from side) stopped working. I did my due diligence and researched the problem.  I  ran test on touchscreen on Motorola help app. The phone failed the test. Defective product!! I called Motorola and they gave me two options: mail them my phone and wait 3-4 weeks until they determine the problem or I could pay them $25 for "the privilege" of mailing me a replacement phone before I send mine in. I'm in my 50's and I'm sick and tired of being nickel and dimed to death. These corporations find anyway to fleece every dollar they can out the public. I like their products, but I cannot stand the customer service. I will never buy another Motorola product for as long as I live. I advise everyone not to buy Motorola products.