Options

1 Posts

09-23-2020

DE

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

My kid resets his phone and has forgotten his google account and his pin. Bootloader locked, usb deb

2020-09-23, 17:00 PM

My kid resets his phon and has forgotten his google account and his pin. Bootloader locked, usb debubbiging off.

So i tryed all the tricks that worked back in the old days... nothing worked so far.

Last option i see is flashing with sp flash tool  a stock rom after formating the device.

Any one know where to get a accurat stock rom for this device? 

IS there an other option i'm actually not aware of right now?

Thank you for any further information.

Yes we legaly own the phone i have even the bill of it. 

Greetings

Delany

Options

2129 Posts

03-11-2019

US

603 Signins

43490 Page Views

• Views: 43490
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:My kid resets his phone and has forgotten his google account and his pin. Bootloader locked, usb deb

2020-09-23, 19:58 PM

Hi Delany,

I will be happy to assist you with this. We suggest to have the phone taken to a service center to have it flashed. Here is the contact details on how to reach our support: https://motorola-global-portal-de.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service?g_id=5505&session=8eR5FLTo. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete