Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMoto E6 Plus/ Moto E6S (India)
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-21-2020

IN

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Caller details showing as small icon

2020-11-21, 11:31 AM

Hi ,

I have purchased moto-e6s for my parents and they never used any smart phones. I did lot of research and found this would be the compact and as per my budget. But Nowadays they are facing issue in attending call and ending the call.  

1. Because while in phone incoming call is coming as pop-up on top of the screen

2. ongoing call is showing as small icon rather than full screen.

Due to this they are forgetting to disconnect the call and sometimes attending call also unable to do it. Is there a way to disable these two options and have a full screen for calling always? Please help us to address this issues. Thank you

Options

801 Posts

08-15-2020

GB

299 Signins

7690 Page Views

• Views: 7690
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Caller details showing as small icon

2020-11-21, 13:03 PM

The pop-up alert for incoming call is standard.

The bubble ("small icon") for outgoing just needs a finger tap to enlarge.

■ I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position. ■ Please search the forum before posting. I do not respond to unsolicited PMs ■ Site Rules: https://tinyurl.com/yxlqjnal ■ Site Advice: https://tinyurl.com/yxchoq72 ■ If you post a question and no-one answers it does not mean no-one is thinking about it ■
Options

2 Posts

11-21-2020

IN

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-11-21, 16:24 PM

Yes, as my parents don’t have much knowledge on smartphones they‘re struggling little bit to catchup. I thought something would be there to disable especially for the senior citizens. 

Options

2460 Posts

03-11-2019

US

631 Signins

46375 Page Views

• Views: 46375
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-11-23, 20:07 PM

Hi Mani-V,

Thanks for posting your concern here. This is normal behavior for the phone especially if they are using apps while on calls. We suggest to use the recent apps key and go back to the phone app to revert back to full screen.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete