Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mariopuzo13
Blue Screen Again
Views: 139
Message 1 of 4

App refresh when night light turns on and off

I recently scheduled the night light in my phone. When I am using apps like Instagram or 9gag, and the night light turns on/off the whole app is refreshed. 

Is there any work around to it ? Or is it due to the screen refresh rate changing when night light is turned on/off

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 98
Message 2 of 4

Re: App refresh when night light turns on and off

Hi mariopuzo13,

Thanks for posting. Would the same thing happen if you set the night light manually? Are both apps Instagram and 9gag up to date on the latest software? 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

mariopuzo13
Blue Screen Again
Views: 77
Message 3 of 4

Hi Zeke,

Thanks for the reply.
When changing manually, it does not affect the apps. Yes all apps are up-to-date.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 76
Message 4 of 4

Hi mariopuzo13,

Can you try restarting the phone to clear the RAM and check if the app would refresh if the night light is turned on/off? Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,

Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.