Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyperfee
Blue Screen Again
Views: 842
Message 1 of 6

Home screen layout 6x6

I have just purchased a Moto E6 plus and the home screen layout was 6x6. I was playing with the settings and changed the home screen layout to 5x5 but now there is no option to change it back to 6x6. Any help please?

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 817
Message 2 of 6

Re: Home screen layout 6x6

@hyperfee wrote:

I have just purchased a Moto E6 plus and the home screen layout was 6x6. I was playing with the settings and changed the home screen layout to 5x5 but now there is no option to change it back to 6x6. Any help please?

Have a read of this post,

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G6-Moto-G6-Plus-Moto-G6/Motorola-G6-display-icon-size/td-p/4139052

I use a different Launcher called,"Holo Launcher" as it has lots more/better options IMHO,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobint.hololauncher&hl=en_GB

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 804
Message 3 of 6

Hi hyperfee,

Thanks for posting. I tried to check the home settings for the Moto E6 plus and there is no 6x6 option on the home screen layout, only 4x5 and 5x5. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

hyperfee
Blue Screen Again
Views: 785
Message 4 of 6

Thanks, I have had a look at that but actually started using the Evie Launcher. Happy so far. 😀

Highlighted
hyperfee
Blue Screen Again
Views: 784
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for your response. I promise you, when I first started the phone it was set to 6x6 (or at least 6 horizontal). It was only after I messed with the options that I couldn't return it to this state. Not sure why it happened but for now I've switched to using Evie Launcher which allows much more customisation of the icons. 

Thanks again.

Enekosis
Paper Tape
Views: 368
Message 6 of 6

6x6 Home grid

Hi everyone, I buy recently mi Moto e6 and seeing the configs, I config to to have the home screen grid 6x6, today touching configs again I change it by mistake, and I can't find the way to set in 6x6 again, I don't want to use another launcher because I like the default one.

Please help.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors