Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
polimleo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 229
Message 1 of 4

Moto e6 plus blocked during first configuration process

I brougth a new Moto e6 plus smartphone two days ago. After charge completely the smartphone I powered on it .. I followed all steps for first configuration of the phone. I entered my google account, I connected it to wi-fi network..  but when I was on the " Access to the assistant  through voice commands" screen I encountered a big problem: the button "OTHER" positioned on the down rigth side of the screen doesn't work and the smatphone blocks..  Itried many times to repeate the procedure and to check if there was any conditions to accept without results.. I can go back from this screen but I can't move on .. Please help me. Regards..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 203
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto e6 plus blocked during first configuration process

Hi polimleo,

Thanks for posting. Have you tried restarting the phone? If restarting the phone will reset the setup, try to skip it and set up the phone directly from settings.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

polimleo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 192
Message 3 of 4

I contacted the italian support and they advised me my problem is present only when italian language is configured. If english language is configured the problem disappear. I tried and it's rigth.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 188
Message 4 of 4

Hi polimleo,

Thanks for sharing the resolution. In case they encounter something similar, this would help them.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors