Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E PhonesMoto E6S
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

Pakistan

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto E6s (2053-1) Hanging problems and GoogleApps stopping errors

2021-07-27, 16:12 PM

Hello Supporters,

I have moto e6s model 2053-1. When I got this mobile I was facing  only google apps errors like Google services keeping stopped, google keeping stopped,

Now, It's also hanging sometimes automatically restart. Even I cant use this mobile for an hour smoothly.

I used moto's rescue tool but nothing.

The warranty also expired and I don't anyone can repair this issue or not.

Please resolve this problem, I am suffering ...

Thanks in advance

Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

Pakistan

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

Moto E6s (2053-1) Hanging problems and GoogleApps stopping errors

2021-07-27, 16:12 PM
Hello Supporters, I have moto e6s model 2053-1. When I got this mobile I was facing only google apps errors like Google services keeping stopped, google keeping stopped, Now, It's also hanging sometimes automatically restart. Even I cant use this mobile for an hour smoothly. I used moto's rescue tool but nothing. The warranty also expired and I don't anyone can repair this issue or not. Please resolve this problem, I am suffering ... Thanks in advance
Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Views: 59510
  • Message 3 of 6

Re:Moto E6s (2053-1) Hanging problems and GoogleApps stopping errors

2021-07-28, 10:25 AM

@ SHURJEEL wrote:

Hello Supporters, I have moto e6s model 2053-1. When I got this mobile I was facing only google apps errors like Google services keeping stopped, google keeping stopped,Now, It's also hanging sometimes automatically restart. Even I cant use this mobile for an hour smoothly.I used moto's rescue tool but nothing.The warranty also expired and I don't anyone can repair this issue or not.Please resolve this problem, I am suffering ...Thanks in advance

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola forums and sorry to know about this, If it persists even after exhausting all possible troubleshooting steps up to and including factory data reset, then, repair is your only real option or would suggest you to contact the seller for further assistance. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

728 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

100 Signins

7714 Page Views

• Views: 7714
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-07-28, 13:44 PM

Hi @SHURJEEL ,

We appreciate you writing to us.

I have merged this post to your other post in the moto E6s community. An assigned agent has responded to you there. Thank you.

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

07-27-2021

Pakistan

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-07-29, 15:09 PM

I am waiting  here but no response....

Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Views: 59510
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-07-30, 7:36 AM

@ SHURJEEL wrote:

I am waiting  here but no response....

Hi, 

As mentioned earlier, If you have already tried all the troubleshooting with no avail--then the next option would be service/repair or I would suggest you to contact the seller for further assitiacne on this. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms