04-22-2019

US

6 Signins

51 Page Views

• Views: 51
  • Message 1 of 2

All Moto Fixes & Tech Support

2019-04-28, 19:44 PM

Motorola Used to be my #1 choice overall for Android mobile! Their mobile phones were user friendly, durable, and lasted several years as far as longevity. However I’ve had a few problems with the Moto G series Android phones and tech service has is a huge waste of time! You may spend hours, days to weeks trying to get an issue resolved. They will talk to you from the beginning circling around to you the user being the problem. For an example of this see the link below to save yourself some time. After all the time you waste you will be told to take your phone in for repairs and if it’s not covered under “warranty” you will likely be charged more for repairs than what you paid for the phone. Until Moto trains their technicians better I would suggest checking other forums for fixes. I will not buy another Moto phone unless they do a huge turnaround.

Thank you

Long Time Moto owner / customer 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/Moto-G4-Plus-it-crashes-randomly-usually-when-battery-lt-50/td-p/4069937

Options

1 Posts

04-28-2019

MX

2 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: All Moto Fixes & Tech Support

2019-04-28, 22:27 PM

Apoyo motorol c plus no le sirve el touch de lanpantalal pero si sube volumen con los botones, se le cambio cambió la pantalla y sigue igual

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete