Options

4 Posts

11-29-2016

Sweden

4 Signins

64 Page Views

• Views: 64
  • Message 1 of 2

Are my speakers blown out or are they just bad?

2017-04-21, 23:00 PM

Hi!
Yesterday I bought a Motorola G4 Plus, and I'm happy with it besides one thing: The speakers buzz and hiss a lot. Did I get faulty speakers, or are just the speakers on the phone very very bad for all? Some frequencies and sounds work better than others while some are just awful. Here's a song that sounds very distorted on my G4 plus speakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n65JBcDUvW4

Especially in the beginning of that song/video the speakers buzz and hiss a lot. I'd love it if anyone with a Motorola G4 Plus could try to play that song with its speakers and say if it sounds super bad for them as well or not, so I know whether or not I should request a repair. If you listen at that song with your headphones or with your computer speakers, you'll hear that it doesn't have any hissing or buzzing sounds. So it is a clean track. Something's just really off when I attempt to play it with the G4 Plus.

Thank you so much for reading and hopefully helping me! :)

Options

3454 Posts

10-05-2016

Philippines

534 Signins

43792 Page Views

• Views: 43792
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Are my speakers blown out or are they just bad?

2017-04-24, 13:35 PM

Hi Carr77,

Have you tried resetting the phone since there's nothing much data saved on the phone? Where did you purchase it? Are you using a case or screen protector on the phone? 

I was expecting you recorded your own phone playing a song, using another phone, however, it isn't. That would be helpful if you have tried it.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms