Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-14-2017

Kuwait

8 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 3

Facebook app not opening at all on Moto g4 plus....

2017-07-14, 7:44 AM

I am using a moto g4 plus since one year and recently I fb app used to freeze while using and I used to get a message that fb has stopped working and whether I want to wait or close. To get over this o uninstalled and reinstalled the fb app. However now fb is not opening at all. Whenever I try i get the msg that fb has stopped. I have attached the screen shot of the same. Also other apps freeze and give similar msg while using them

Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Facebook app not opening at all on Moto g4 plus....

2017-07-14, 13:31 PM

wrote:

I am using a moto g4 plus since one year and recently I fb app used to freeze while using and I used to get a message that fb has stopped working and whether I want to wait or close. To get over this o uninstalled and reinstalled the fb app. However now fb is not opening at all. Whenever I try i get the msg that fb has stopped. I have attached the screen shot of the same. Also other apps freeze and give similar msg while using them

Do you have an SD card and is it formatted as internal with apps moved to it? If so, move apps off of it.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

3 Posts

07-14-2017

Kuwait

8 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Facebook app not opening at all on Moto g4 plus....

2017-07-16, 16:08 PM
Yes I have a sd card formatted as internal. However after reinstalling facebook i am not able to change storage from sd card to internal storage. It tries and replies not enough space though more than 20 gb is free in internal storage.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms