Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

Frequently dial list auto clearing

2019-05-08, 22:16 PM

I own a Moto g4 plus and a Moto g device in which the frequently dial list is getting cleared automatically

Many of the Motorola devices are facing this same issue frequently clearing of frequently dial list automatically kindly solve this problem as soon as possible

Options

5 Posts

02-23-2017

US

12 Signins

91 Page Views

• Views: 91
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Frequently dial list auto clearing

2019-05-10, 15:26 PM

I may have found the problem but if others would try this we can then verify.

Something changed with the phone app.  When I make or receive a call it goes into the speed dial panel like it always has done.  There's no favorite 'star' in the icon.  I think that 'star' was present before this issue popped up.  Now, if I tap the the three config dots the configuration for that number pops up and across the top are the unfilled 'star' along with the editing functions.  Tapping the star fills it in making it a hard favorite, I guess, but the filled in star now shows up in the icon in the favorites list.  It appears when the star is present and filled, it doesn't get cleared any longer.  Need some other users to test this.  Can't pinpoint the change but I suspect it happened with one of the updates.

tjm3

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-05-16, 10:37 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting, please be advised that we are aware of few reports on this and our team is activly working. We will keep you posted once we hear back. In the meantime, you can try update your device 'Google app' & Conatct app > reboot your device and observe. Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

1 Posts

06-10-2019

IN

1 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-06-10, 4:43 AM

Phone app in my phone is up to date and I've rebooted my phone several times. Still this issue has not been solved.

Please look into the matter and get it resolved asap.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete