07-25-2020

PT

6 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 1 of 2

G4 Play burst into flames

2020-07-25, 13:43 PM
Yep. EXACTLY. My girlfriend 3 year old g4 play caught fire while standing idle beside her on the desk. It wasnt charging, wasnt being used and wasnt hissing or (aparently) overheating. Just bursted into flames to her horror. If had this taken place in another room without her notice, things could have gone seriously wrong. HOW can this happen?
Options

2619 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

357 Signins

24370 Page Views

• Views: 24370
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:G4 Play burst into flames

2020-07-28, 11:08 AM

@ El Bosco wrote:

Yep. EXACTLY. My girlfriend 3 year old g4 play caught fire while standing idle beside her on the desk. It wasnt charging, wasnt being used and wasnt hissing or (aparently) overheating. Just bursted into flames to her horror. If had this taken place in another room without her notice, things could have gone seriously wrong. HOW can this happen?

Hi,

Your safety is our utmost concern. I can only hope this message finds you well.  We'd like to team up with you to find the best solution. Kindly Private message me your exact location, contact number, and email ID referring to this post, so that we can take appropriate action and get the issues sorted out at the earliest.

I will be waiting for your PM.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete