Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-25-2015

United Kingdom

5 Signins

83 Page Views

• Views: 83
  • Message 1 of 3

Heating issue & Ghost Touch

2016-07-13, 8:56 AM

I have purchased and been using moto g4 plus since 15 days and I have observed and facing a problem i.e "ghost touch " Whenever I charge the device, during charging the touch does not work, it functions on its own, I am unable to answer the calls, calls get disconnected automatically, when I get a call and try to answer the notifications bar scrolls down from top, it works weird. I had tried with other chargers as well but facing the same problem. Otherwise it works well..but during the course of charging it's out of my control  & i am facing a heating issue while browsing i m browsing in my phone. i have a app to record the temperature & it touches upto 44 C. kindly help me with the solution.

Options

4242 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

1520 Signins

149452 Page Views

• Views: 149452
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Heating issue & Ghost Touch

2016-07-14, 17:14 PM

wrote:

I have purchased and been using moto g4 plus since 15 days and I have observed and facing a problem i.e "ghost touch " Whenever I charge the device, during charging the touch does not work, it functions on its own, I am unable to answer the calls, calls get disconnected automatically, when I get a call and try to answer the notifications bar scrolls down from top, it works weird. I had tried with other chargers as well but facing the same problem. Otherwise it works well..but during the course of charging it's out of my control  & i am facing a heating issue while browsing i m browsing in my phone. i have a app to record the temperature & it touches upto 44 C. kindly help me with the solution.

Hi,

I am sincerely sorry for the issues you are having with your device. Please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is already a long discussion about heating issues here. Could you please try to Wipe Cache Partition, and then try Safe Mode? Please let us know if the steps helped. Still, I will escalate this issue with our UK department. 

Also, please complete your forum profile and include your phone's serial number. 

Best regards,
Suny
Motorola Support

Options

2137 Posts

07-20-2012

United Kingdom

67 Signins

600 Page Views

• Views: 600
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Heating issue & Ghost Touch

2016-07-15, 16:54 PM

Hey, 

can you DM me your email and IMEI Number? I will check what is up.

Cheers,

Nicole

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms