01-10-2017

IN

8 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 1 of 19

How to recover photos after factory reset

2017-01-30, 14:13 PM

Due to some other bug after nougat update I did factory reset by thought of taken backup. But unfortunately that backup got corrupted. Is anyway to recover my photos from internal memory. 

My phone is not rooted. Shall I check with service center? Or is other any software can recover without rooting.

Thanks,

Sundar

Options

18462 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2333 Signins

57302 Page Views

• Views: 57302
  • Message 2 of 19

Re: How to recover photos after factory reset

2017-01-30, 14:48 PM

wrote:

Due to some other bug after nougat update I did factory reset by thought of taken backup. But unfortunately that backup got corrupted. Is anyway to recover my photos from internal memory. 

My phone is not rooted. Shall I check with service center? Or is other any software can recover without rooting.

Thanks,

Sundar

If you did a factory data reset and the photos were not backed up, there is no way to recover them. We always recommend using one of the many automated back-up tools (Google, Drop-box, Facebook Moments) to avoid situations like this one. Sorry you lost your pictures.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

28303 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5840 Signins

132760 Page Views

• Views: 132760
  • Message 3 of 19

2017-01-30, 15:13 PM

wrote:

Thanks,

Sundar

Check to see if google photos backup was turned on... hopefully it was. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Options

2 Posts

03-21-2017

US

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 4 of 19

2017-04-19, 3:45 AM

Without backups, the data recovery program is the last method you can try. Use some data recovery tools, Recuva or MobiKin Android Recovery to recover the lost files.

Options

3 Posts

08-27-2017

CN

2 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 5 of 19

2017-08-27, 12:06 PM

If you have set up to sync before factory reset, you can get back your data by restoring the backup file. But if no, maybe you can try some recovery tool like FORecovery to help you out. Indeed those deleted data are just marked as invisible inside your phone, there is still hope for recovery.

Options

3 Posts

08-27-2017

CN

2 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 6 of 19

2017-08-27, 12:08 PM

Check out your backup file by signing into your G account in Google Photos. You can also check in DropBox.

Options

4 Posts

08-17-2016

US

8 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 7 of 19

2017-12-13, 3:26 AM

I try FoneCope software and it worked, retrieved my photos after factory recovery. I recently have galaxy s5. By the way, this tool rooted my phone.

Options

40 Posts

05-04-2018

US

30 Signins

258 Page Views

• Views: 258
  • Message 8 of 19

2018-05-14, 7:58 AM

Factory reset is a function on Android phones which can clear up all the data like contacts, messages, call logs, photos, applications, etc. and reboot the phone to its original state. Thus, it would be a helpful feature for the people who want to resell their devices or need to fix some system errors on their phones. So far, it seems that factory reset is very serviceable for Android users. But after completing the reset, restoring data from the formatted phone would be a hard task.

Normally, you have two ways to retrieve data from their formatted Phone- restore them from backup or use a professional recovery software.

Options

3 Posts

08-14-2018

US

5 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 9 of 19

2018-10-10, 9:35 AM

We all know after factory reset, all data will be erased from your phone. if you want to recover these data, it will be much convenient in the condition that you are used to backup data regularly. If not, maybe you have to use a tool like iPhone data recovery to help you. Now there are so many powerful iPhone data recoveyr software on the Internet that can help all iPhone users to to recover photos, contacts, messsges, notes, videos, calendard, call history, etc from iOS devices, iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files. You can choose one program to help you. Usually to recover all data in 3 steps. First to choose recovery mode, second to scan and preview data, third to recover data. Now you can check more info on THIS HOMEPAGE. Wish this point is helpful to you. 

Options

3 Posts

08-04-2018

US

4 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 10 of 19

2018-10-22, 1:59 AM

Hi,
Well photos and contacts are yet another important part of Android phone and everyone needs contact and photos to get in touch with others. When the contacts are deleted from Android phone then how to recover them is a great challenge. However, if you have backup then its good as nowadays there are several ways where users can store their important data from Android phones without any problem. And when they face such types of data loss situations then backup becomes an easy to restore every data including contacts.

But if no backup is available and you lose your contacts due to factory reset then try using a recovery tool to get back lost contacts from Android phone. The tool can be used for any Android phones and works best in any data loss situation.
See more on: https://android-ios-data-recovery.com/recover-contacts-after-factory-reset/

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete