IN

3 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Underestimated Motorola

2017-01-18, 5:04 AM

I believe all Motorola Fans should have a look into this

https://www.xda-developers.com/report-lenovo-underestimated-motorola-revival-efforts-at-time-of-purchase/

Few months ago I have said the same thing in this forum.

I would request everyone to share their views

Options

28 Posts

01-17-2017

NZ

35 Signins

758 Page Views

• Views: 758
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Underestimated Motorola

2017-01-18, 8:03 AM

Obvs the glitches and problems get the most attention, but has anybody put out statistics on how many satisfied users own a recent model Moto compared to those with complaints?

For the price range, size and performance of my recently purchased G4 Plus, I would almost claim it to be the best value ever for what I spent.  Sadly it has started randomly disconnecting the SIM so I can't be sure the thing is going to receive a call or txt when I am not constantly checking that it is connected to my provider, but if it didn't have this glitch, I would definitely praise the guys that put this model out - I can't say about the others as I don't know anybody that owns them.

So I am poised in the middle of deciding whether I agree with you and the referenced XDA article; if this glitch isn't resolved soon I will be swapping this G4 for some other brand before the end of this month.  If it is resolved I will be a proud supporter of the Moto-Lenovo bunch, and will recommend them to all my friends and aquaintances.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete