Options

5 Posts

12-05-2016

India

21 Signins

343 Page Views

• Views: 343
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto G4 Plus Ghost Touch Issue even after N update (highly responsive touch)

2016-12-29, 14:27 PM
<tag>nougat update</tag>

hi tom,

i have been facing the same issue since last few months, initially this hapenned only when the phone was plugged in for charging, now even if i remove the device amidst of charging this issue doesn't stops.I visited the service center after reading the thread thinking this might be an software bug, but after they returned my device the issue was unresolved. The worst part is that now they asking me to submit device again to change display, and asking me to wait for 10-15 days minimum also no backup device would be provided. 

So, basically i have to suffer a lot due to an catastrophic error from company's end. 

hope you do the needfull!

Options

2438 Posts

12-19-2016

Philippines

477 Signins

37577 Page Views

• Views: 37577
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto G4 Plus Ghost Touch Issue even after N update (highly responsive touch)

2016-12-29, 14:53 PM

wrote:
<tag>nougat update</tag>

hi tom,

i have been facing the same issue since last few months, initially this hapenned only when the phone was plugged in for charging, now even if i remove the device amidst of charging this issue doesn't stops.I visited the service center after reading the thread thinking this might be an software bug, but after they returned my device the issue was unresolved. The worst part is that now they asking me to submit device again to change display, and asking me to wait for 10-15 days minimum also no backup device would be provided. 

So, basically i have to suffer a lot due to an catastrophic error from company's end. 

hope you do the needfull!

Hi shreyanshjain42, 

We can perform Factory Data Reset. If reset won't work, you may submit your phone in for a repair.

Regards,
Ella
Moto - Lenovo Support

Options

5 Posts

12-05-2016

India

21 Signins

343 Page Views

• Views: 343
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Moto G4 Plus Ghost Touch Issue even after N update (highly responsive touch)

2016-12-29, 14:57 PM

hi Ella,

I have submitted my device once already, they did perform the "factory reset". But the issue is not resolved. 

I am sure it didn't fixed my issue.

Options

2438 Posts

12-19-2016

Philippines

477 Signins

37577 Page Views

• Views: 37577
  • Message 4 of 4

2016-12-29, 17:28 PM

wrote:

hi Ella,

I have submitted my device once already, they did perform the "factory reset". But the issue is not resolved. 

I am sure it didn't fixed my issue.

Hi shreyanshjain42, 

Sorry to hear that. We will be more than happy to assist you. However, let me guide you to the existing threads on the same topic because this causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is already a long discussion on this here, so please post there. Thanks.

Locking this thread.

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms