03-31-2017

IN

6 Signins

31 Page Views

• Views: 31
  • Message 1 of 9

Moto G4 Plus RANDOM SHUTDOWN

2017-09-10, 10:45 AM

It has been a year since i got this phone-Moto G4 Plus , since then i have been in a semi-complete off the grid from internet and smartphone experience and I've finally decided not to buy Moto phones ever. And since it's been a year I've saved some bucks to buy a new one. And I wanted to share what I've been through with this phone since i got.

1. They advertised the phone focussed on their fast focus camera, trust me its crap.

2. Fast charging: not so fast, no no..

3. Fingerprint sucks. Too slow and you have to press harder for recognition.

4. The last and worst; random shutdown since day 25. As i bought this phone from Amazon and their service centres aren't near my town, I had no choice so i started looking in the internet about this random shutdown of moto g4+ , i found dozens of same issue faced by other customers all around the world and started to follow some tips on how to fix like reset, safe mode, factory reset, etc. It was totally useless! So I've decided to bear for almost a year and now its fullfilled. So my advice to others is stay away from Motorola phones and other mid range phones if you wanna atleast use it for a month.

Peace out. And farewell Motorola. And shame on you Lenovo for making Motorola this way.

Options

5418 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 9

Re: Moto G4 Plus RANDOM SHUTDOWN

2017-09-11, 17:12 PM

wrote:

It has been a year since i got this phone-Moto G4 Plus , since then i have been in a semi-complete off the grid from internet and smartphone experience and I've finally decided not to buy Moto phones ever. And since it's been a year I've saved some bucks to buy a new one. And I wanted to share what I've been through with this phone since i got.

1. They advertised the phone focussed on their fast focus camera, trust me its crap.

2. Fast charging: not so fast, no no..

3. Fingerprint sucks. Too slow and you have to press harder for recognition.

4. The last and worst; random shutdown since day 25. As i bought this phone from Amazon and their service centres aren't near my town, I had no choice so i started looking in the internet about this random shutdown of moto g4+ , i found dozens of same issue faced by other customers all around the world and started to follow some tips on how to fix like reset, safe mode, factory reset, etc. It was totally useless! So I've decided to bear for almost a year and now its fullfilled. So my advice to others is stay away from Motorola phones and other mid range phones if you wanna atleast use it for a month.

Peace out. And farewell Motorola. And shame on you Lenovo for making Motorola this way.

Hi Boingam,

We totally respect your decision. It's sad seeing you part ways with Motorola. If you ever change your mind in the future, we are always ready to help.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Options

4 Posts

12-02-2014

IN

10 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 3 of 9

2017-10-14, 9:44 AM

Instead of fixing the issue, Keep saying this soon you will not have to say it too anybody coz by that time nobody will be there. This attitude will sure help in destroying Motorola that what seems your hidden agenda. Keep up the great work.

Options

1 Posts

12-12-2017

US

2 Signins

8 Page Views

• Views: 8
  • Message 4 of 9

2017-12-12, 0:55 AM

Hi there I had the same problem and I fixed it and anything you read about factory reset or clearing cash and so on .it s Al blablablabla

I changed the battery it was 13 $ from eBay and it never shut down after that it s back to normal good luck

Options

1 Posts

12-30-2017

IN

1 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 5 of 9

2017-12-30, 21:49 PM

I thank the Moto agent for replying frankly. This surely means they won't be solving this problem anytime soon. I'm fed up with the restarts everyday. I'll never purchase a Moto device again. 

Options

6 Posts

04-23-2017

US

30 Signins

173 Page Views

• Views: 173
  • Message 6 of 9

2018-01-02, 23:13 PM
Options

6 Posts

04-23-2017

US

30 Signins

173 Page Views

• Views: 173
  • Message 7 of 9

2018-01-02, 23:31 PM
Oh come on Moto_JM. What a crock. "If you ever change your mind in the future, we are always ready to help."

B.S. And you know it! What help? If you cannot help all of us having the same problems with our Moto G4 models, like random shutdown, not booting, not charging properly, etc. then, what help do you anticipate giving to Boingam "if you ever change your mind in the future, we are always ready to help." Stop with the verbal appeasement and find an answer to our problem. Remember, you are "always ready." So, if you are ready...HELP US WITH WHAT HAS TURNED OUT TO BE a crappy phone without any Lenovo support! The same thing applied to many thousands upon thousands of people including schools, and enterprise purchasers for the Lenovo N22 Laptop Keyboard Issue! So, how long until someone comes up with an answer that works for the Moto G4 series smartphones? DigiDat
Options

3 Posts

11-28-2016

US

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 8 of 9

2018-01-10, 23:51 PM

Just did this. Hope it works!

Options

3 Posts

11-28-2016

US

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 9 of 9

2018-01-11, 0:09 AM
Just did this. Hope it works!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete