07-16-2020

DE

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G4+ boot until lenovo logo but no unlock screen pops up

2020-07-16, 20:02 PM
Hi Folks, i have the following problem. My Moto G4+ stuck on startup screen with lenovo logo. the sound also appears but then i want to unlock it and nothing happens. Only if i use the right fingerprint it response with vibration. Also the device is shown in my homenetwork with a valid ip an i can also ping that ip. I have tried to wipe cache partition but the error is the same. Has anybody an idea what i can do next. I have no backup off all my data and dont want to make the factory reset. Thx
Options

2536 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

352 Signins

23825 Page Views

• Views: 23825
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G4+ boot until lenovo logo but no unlock screen pops up

2020-07-20, 8:10 AM

@ TheRealWendler wrote:

Hi Folks,i have the following problem. My Moto G4+ stuck on startup screen with lenovo logo. the sound also appears but then i want to unlock it and nothing happens. Only if i use the right fingerprint it response with vibration. Also the device is shown in my homenetwork with a valid ip an i can also ping that ip.I have tried to wipe cache partition but the error is the same. Has anybody an idea what i can do next. I have no backup off all my data and dont want to make the factory reset. Thx

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. Could you please confirm this, when you said the device responses with the fingerprint, which means it unlocks the device. Are you able to access the phone or see the home screen after using the Fingerprint? 

Also, try removing the SIM card and SD card if you are using one and restart. See if you are able to start the device normally.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete