02-19-2019

IN

6 Signins

89 Page Views

• Views: 89
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto G4 play no signal due to CQATest app

2020-04-21, 7:57 AM

The CQATest app has started up on my Moto G4 Play, displaying a notification “The Commserver has started”. It’s causing my phone to have no signal. I disabled CQATest but it made no difference. It cannot be uninstalled (apparently it’s a systems app used by service engineers to check that phone is OK). 
Factory Reset Doesnt help, hard rest doesnt help, and also Not even CONNECTING to PC via USB but get charging through PC. changed USB cables also but no luck.

Lenovo should look in to it. either is this a Software problem or any hard ware issues. Because there are so many out here with this problem.

Thanking you.

Options

2817 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

376 Signins

26225 Page Views

• Views: 26225
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Moto G4 play no signal due to CQATest app

2020-04-22, 3:46 AM

@ kirang1017 wrote:

The CQATest app has started up on my Moto G4 Play, displaying a notification “The Commserver has started”. It’s causing my phone to have no signal. I disabled CQATest but it made no difference. It cannot be uninstalled (apparently it’s a systems app used by service engineers to check that phone is OK). 
Factory Reset Doesnt help, hard rest doesnt help, and also Not even CONNECTING to PC via USB but get charging through PC. changed USB cables also but no luck.

Lenovo should look in to it. either is this a Software problem or any hard ware issues. Because there are so many out here with this problem.

Thanking you.

Hi, 

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! I would like to inform you that this app is used by engineers and should not come up automatically on it's own.

Unfortunately the device needs to be repaired. Due to the Corona Virus situation, our service centers are closed, kindly submit the device once our centers reopens.

Appreciate your cooperation!

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

02-19-2019

IN

6 Signins

89 Page Views

• Views: 89
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Moto G4 play no signal due to CQATest app

2020-04-29, 5:14 AM
As my mobile is out of warranty , is there any other alternative solution to solve from my side, I have tried every possible option but nothing worked as i mentioned earlier. Kindly help me in this, Thanks in advance.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete