Options

2 Posts

05-29-2016

IN

2 Signins

32 Page Views

• Views: 32
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto g4 plus 3gb ram/32gb over heating if we use for 10 mint and when attending call

2016-05-29, 11:30 AM

Hi I am using moto 4 plus 3gb ram/32gb internal memmory for last 3 days.But the phone have serious heating issue , if we are using the phone especially with net on for more than 5 minutes.It even get heated when attending calls.I bought this phone after suggestions from my friends whom are using other moto g series.I am not sure wheather I regret my decesion?

Any updates  avaible to solve the heating issue? 

Options

210 Posts

04-02-2015

IN

129 Signins

2876 Page Views

• Views: 2876
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto g4 plus 3gb ram/32gb over heating if we use for 10 mint and when attending call

2016-05-30, 6:45 AM

Hi,

Let me tell you that the phone will get warm when you use it for features that require a good deal of power. This sounds like perfectly normal activity. Gaming, shooting a video and internet uses a lot of battery power, and when you use power, the battery gives off heat. 

Can you try using it for a few days and see if it develops any further problems? It may be that it's just working hard. Can you please share your IMEI if the issue continues?

Thanks

MFN Team

Options

Re: Moto g4 plus 3gb ram/32gb over heating if we use for 10 mint and when attending call

2016-05-30, 7:50 AM

Hey,

The phone gets warmer with normal use and might get warmer while on call for an hour, thats normal.
But if it gets too hot to touch or use while using it for just 5 minutes, I will suggest you perform these steps:
-Factory reset with autorestore disabled from recovery(EDIT: Make backup of Important data).I you need help on how to do it, Post back.
-Now use the phone without installing any 3rd party app.
-If it still heats up abnormally
Install Cpu-z and post the screenshot when the phone heats up abruptly.
-Also post screenshot of battery usage details, when this haapens.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete