06-08-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

MotoG4sPlus keep automatically shutting down with a glitch sound

2020-06-08, 6:55 AM

Howdy, i am facing as many as problems in moto G4 S plus. as I need to handle as many as possible social medias for my MLM Software company, across the globe while this phone is keep Turing off making a glitch sound, while opening apps like tumblr or like any other media apps that with sounds first. Does it a software error or hardware issues.?

Solved! See the solution
Options

2536 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

352 Signins

23825 Page Views

• Views: 23825
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:MotoG4sPlus keep automatically shutting down with a glitch sound

2020-06-10, 9:56 AM

@ leadmlmsoftware wrote:

Howdy, i am facing as many as problems in moto G4 S plus. as I need to handle as many as possible social medias for my MLM Software company, across the globe while this phone is keep Turing off making a glitch sound, while opening apps like tumblr or like any other media apps that with sounds first. Does it a software error or hardware issues.?

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. I would suggest you perform Clear Cache in your device-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Storage > Clear Cache.

Also, check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for sometime. Let me know if the issue persists in Safe Mode.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

1 Posts

06-08-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:MotoG5sPlus keep automatically shutting down with a glitch sound

2020-07-17, 8:55 AM

Thanks for the reply, it's somehow worked! // had a mistake the phone our mlm software company provided was Moto G5splus and i commented G4//

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete