12-09-2014

IN

87 Signins

653 Page Views

• Views: 653
  • Message 1 of 1

Motorola Software flaws

2016-06-07, 4:37 AM

Please enable the notification LED on moto g4 plus (hidden LED right to fingerprint sensor which lits when phone is switched off and turbo charger is connected) along with ambient display (dont lit or turn on display when notifications arrive even for short period to save power. Instead use LED which is better to nofity which is sufficent). If I want the know whether there are notifications on my phone or not then the notification LED will notify without even lifting the screen. If there is notification then I will lift the phone and I will the which notification it is. This will increase the battery life as there is not need the wake the screen to be on when notifications arrive. Also I dont peep on to the screen when it is on the table. I will just look through it without lifting.

Also remove the motorola ambient notification display and instead use the Google's ambient display option ( present on NEXUS 6, 6p and 5x) as it is already a feature at android system level will be more effective instead of designing this app and finding bugs. This will lower the motorola developers burden and updgrade process. Also remove the moto voice after google gives offline actions in google now which are coming soon. This will help to reduce the bloatware further on the phone as motorola is committed to pure software.

Lastly, why there are two tiles in the quick setting for data usage. This makes no sense as there are dual sim devices with stock android in market (Eg. Micromax canvas a1 has only one toogle to switch on the data connection along with graph displaying data consumption. It is also a dual SIM device and official support by google's own software. You can use similar implementation instead of two toogles in quick setting. Two toggles are waste. Use default tile in quick setting used by google). Please reduce the bloatware further by the above.

Hope the change will appear in android N.

Thankyou.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete