Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-08-2017

India

6 Signins

87 Page Views

• Views: 87
  • Message 1 of 6

Notification and play store

2017-01-08, 17:43 PM

First of all, thanks for nougat update. But the bugs I have seen are

1. While drawing the notification area, both partially and fully, the time and date are not shown properly.

2. Before nougat update, while using full screen apps, if I want to see notification area, I can just touch the fingerprint scanner. By after nougat update , I can't do this. This is helpful especially using full screen apps like games and watching videos(because I can watch the video without touching the screen if I want to see the notification bar so that the screen won't get any finger prints while watching the video). So, please consider it.

3. And the major problem which is totally annoying me is that I can't download our update play store apps in roaming.... Please please.... Do a fix immediately as soon as possible...

Answer
Options

6208 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

707 Signins

60522 Page Views

• Views: 60522

Re: Notification and play store

2017-01-09, 22:50 PM

wrote:

1. While drawing the notification area, both partially and fully, the time and date are not shown properly.

2. Before nougat update, while using full screen apps, if I want to see notification area, I can just touch the fingerprint scanner. By after nougat update , I can't do this. This is helpful especially using full screen apps like games and watching videos(because I can watch the video without touching the screen if I want to see the notification bar so that the screen won't get any finger prints while watching the video). So, please consider it.

3. And the major problem which is totally annoying me is that I can't download our update play store apps in roaming.... Please please.... Do a fix immediately as soon as possible...

Hi Saijayavinoth,

1. Would you share us a video showing this issue? 

2. On Nougat update, the fingerprint will now lock the screen.

3. We're aware of this issue and actively investigating.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.

Replies(5)
Answer
Options

6208 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

707 Signins

60522 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

2017-01-09, 22:50 PM

wrote:

Hi Saijayavinoth,

1. Would you share us a video showing this issue? 

2. On Nougat update, the fingerprint will now lock the screen.

3. We're aware of this issue and actively investigating.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

01-08-2017

India

6 Signins

87 Page Views

• Views: 87
  • Message 3 of 6

2017-01-10, 2:26 AM
Options

59 Posts

12-29-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

65 Signins

1386 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 1386
  • Message 4 of 6

2017-01-10, 9:11 AM
Hopefully Moto can investigate and suggest workarounds for the 3rd issue, however it does look like it's down to Google to fix/change the block on Google Play with roaming.
Options

6208 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

707 Signins

60522 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2017-01-24, 14:26 PM

Hi Saijayavinoth,

Sorry for the delay. Would you please try to change the font size to see if the issue is resolved? Let us know, thanks!

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Options

6208 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

707 Signins

60522 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2017-01-24, 14:29 PM

wrote:

Hi ,

Sorry for the delay. 1.) Would you please try to change the font size to see if the issue is resolved? 2.) This is working as designed. 3.) Waiting for response from engineers. 

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms