05-27-2016

IN

5 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 1 of 11

Over Heating in Moto G 4 Plus

2016-05-27, 10:01 AM

I am using this phone from last 1 week. The phone is over heating while charging, playing games, playing videos, recording videos or even on normal usage.

In 15 minutes of charging phone gets heated upto 45 degree celcius .

Please solve this issue.

I think it was my big mistake to buy this phone. 

Options

19211 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2358 Signins

58187 Page Views

• Views: 58187
  • Message 2 of 11

Re: Over Heating in Moto G 4 Plus

2016-05-27, 13:31 PM

This is not a worrisome temperature, and generally heating is normal. Are you seeing any performance issues with the phone when it gets warm?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

2016-05-30, 8:36 AM
44.5 degree celcius is pretty normal if you are using your phone.
Each and every phone battery get that warm while in USE.
But still, if you see performance lags/Stutter,
Please also perform basic troubleshooting process:

-Finding if any Third Party app is hogging CPU cores(60% issues of lagging/heating are solved by this)
-Perform Factory Reset(with autorestore disabled) from recovery.

Post back your results
Options

581 Posts

10-18-2014

US

187 Signins

2917 Page Views

• Views: 2917
  • Message 4 of 11

2016-05-30, 11:05 AM

wrote:

-Finding if any Third Party app is hogging CPU cores(60% issues of lagging/heating are solved by this)

Post back your results

Don't copy-paste the same in all threads and for your kind information Factory Reset isn't basic troubleshooting. WIll you provide the lost data once anyone does that after listening to you. Have you mentioned to back up all the data? I have done and found no change. Now can you help me to solve this?

With Love,
Bubai
Options

2016-05-30, 11:40 AM

wrote:

wrote:

Post back your results

Don't copy-pasete the same in all threads and for your kind information Factory Reset isn't basic troubleshooting. WIll you provide the lost data once anyone does that after listening to you. Have you mentioned to back up all the data? I have done and found no change. Now can you help me to solve this?

First-Its *copy-paste first of all. Stop typing in Haste.
Second-If you cannot provide logcats and use ADB for further debugging at first place,
Factory Reset is the first thing every support Tech advices. Engineers will dive deeper if that doesn't solve issue at first hand.
Third- Stop acting like a know it all, when you don't. And follow your advice first, Stop posting copycat replies to my posts.

Fourth- If you Can't help others, don't reply with useless posts.

Options

581 Posts

10-18-2014

US

187 Signins

2917 Page Views

• Message 6 of 11

2016-05-30, 11:47 AM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Post back your results

Don't copy-pasete the same in all threads and for your kind information Factory Reset isn't basic troubleshooting. WIll you provide the lost data once anyone does that after listening to you. Have you mentioned to back up all the data? I have done and found no change. Now can you help me to solve this?

Second-If you cannot provide logcats and use ADB for further debugging at first place,
Factory Reset is the first thing every support Tech advices. Engineers will dive deeper if that doesn't solve issue at first hand.
Third- Stop acting like a know it all, when you don't. And follow your advice first, Stop posting copycat replies to my posts.

You aren't from Moto team, you aren't employee of Moto either. Have they authorised you to ask for factory reset to everyone? Engineers will dive deeper but you aren't the engineer here, and who are you to collect logs? They aren't asking for it.Seems you are more worried than us and asking for a reset without suggesting to take a back up.

With Love,
Bubai
Options

2016-05-30, 11:58 AM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Post back your results

You aren't from Moto team, you aren't employee of Moto either. Have they authorised you to ask for factory reset to everyone? Engineers will dive deeper but you aren't the engineer here, and who are you to collect logs? They aren't asking for it.Seems you are more worried than us and asking for a reset without suggesting to take a back up.

Man you need to read before you post--
Moto Team- This is a community where people interact with each other also not just with Moto Team.
You yourself are not one of them, yet here posting again behaving like a pseudo authority asking my actions.
Logs- None of my posts says, send me the logs, again read before you post your mind
The logs will be posted in the community not sent to me privately.
Everyone posting here issues is asking for a way to solve it. I don't know what were your Intentions to be here.
If you have a problem with the solution, ignore it, or post a working solution or wait for Official release. You can't do none, I know.
And Stop it righ there, MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T HIJACK OTHERS POST FOR POSTING USELESS STUFF. Read community Rules again.

If you have an opinion, post it in a mannered way!!

Options

581 Posts

10-18-2014

US

187 Signins

2917 Page Views

• Message 8 of 11

2016-05-30, 12:08 PM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Post back your results

Moto Team- This is a community where people interact with each other also not just with Moto Team.
You yourself are not one of them, yet here posting again behaving like a pseudo authority asking my actions.
Logs- None of my posts says, send me the logs, again read before you post your mind
Everyone posting here issues is asking for a way to solve it. I don't know what were your Intentions to be here.
If you have a problem with the solution, ignore it, or post a working solution or wait for Official release. You can't do none, I know.
And Stop it righ there, MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T HIJACK OTHERS POST FOR POSTING USELESS STUFF. Read community Rules again.

Read my first comment again what I have said you. It was you talking about logcats, ADB, not me.

You can not ask anyone to reset the phone without warning him about losing the data. And most importantly factory reset isn't the basic troubleshooting guide, you might have asked for clearing caches. And See my profile I have been here more than years than you, so it's obvious I have followed forum rules, it's your time to read them again. And don't try to be over smart. If you have read the rules carefully why are you typing in CAPS, don't you know it's considered as shouting. Finishing it here.

With Love,
Bubai
Options

2016-05-30, 12:11 PM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Post back your results

Read my first comment again what I have said you. It was you talking about logcats, ADB, not me.

You can not ask anyone to reset the phone without warning him about losing the data. And most importantly factory reset isn't the basic troubleshooting guide, you might have asked for clearing caches. And See my profile I have been here more than years than you, so it's obvious I have followed forum rules, it's your time to read them again. And don't try to be over smart. If you have read the rules carefully why are you typing in CAPS, don't you know it's considered as shouting. Finishing it here.

I am happy that though you have been in so many communities and have spend so many years here, You finally acted maturely enough and stopped. 

ThankYou!

Options

4 Posts

05-27-2016

IN

5 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 10 of 11

2016-05-30, 13:17 PM

First of all why i reset my phone because its only 10days i started using it. And Heating issues will never be solved by factory reset. Stop making fool of the person. And 45 degree is not low or normal temperature . If yor were at my place surely you will feel regret over buying decision.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete