Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

15 Posts

11-14-2016

India

45 Signins

350 Page Views

• Views: 350
  • Message 1 of 2

Sudden, unusual Battery drain in Moto g4 Plus

2016-11-14, 14:14 PM

I have usually had a battery life of over a day. About 2 days back, I noticed that the phone gets discharged even after less than 10 hours. Attaching screenshots, I uninstalled any apps I thought could use power, disabled location, turned off auto brightness all to no avail. The phone isn't active continuously and the total of the computed power drain from each app on the list amounts to about 800 mAh. Seems like a battery calibration problem. I did a soft reboot and a battery drain till it powered off and charged to 100%. Problem still persists. Any help is appreciated. 

P.s. I have looked at most other posts that sound similar but their problems were of wifi or an app draining it which does not seem to be the case here. 

Options

Re: Sudden, unusual Battery drain in Moto g4 Plus

2016-11-14, 14:21 PM

Hi namsnath,

It's still on battery drain issue. Please post on existing thread regarding battery drain so that it will be easier for us to follow an issue. There is already a discussion on this here, so please post there. Thanks.

Locking this thread.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms