Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G4 / Moto G4 Plus / Moto G4 Play
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-27-2016

India

10 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 1 of 2

Why Moto g4 is so buggy ?! !

2016-09-27, 14:49 PM

My Moto g4 is causing serious problems for less than a month when I purchased it from Amazon...

First bug=>proximity sensor...

Phone turns black while making a call...this is happening even after doing safe mode stuff,reset app preferences and even after factory data reset....also Moto gestures are working inconsistently.

Second bug=>notification bar....

All the tiles of the notification do not appear all the time... Especially molide data tile do not appear all the time.

Third bug=>hang...

The device hangs several times while in an app....given that I do not have much app...and I have no games...I use 2 or 3 basic apps...though my 70 percent memory is empty this hanging problem is happening.

I am a doctor by profession and do not get much time to get in these kind of stuff...plz give opinions!!

Options

13 Posts

09-26-2016

Colombia

52 Signins

332 Page Views

• Views: 332
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Why Moto g4 is so buggy ?! !

2016-09-27, 15:09 PM
Well, I don't know if I can help. I have a G4 plus (2Gb ram, 32 internal), and I can say the first two things you said are normal, it is the default behaviour in Android. As for the third one, my phone has never had that issue. Everything is quite smooth. Perhaps a factory reset can help you. Besides, even "basic" apps can be awful for your device. You can try changing apps to see if one of them is to blame.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms