Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr__nair
Paper Tape
Views: 793
Message 1 of 7

A bug in moto g4 plus's latest update.

I think this is a serious bug. My phone turns off automatically while using. It happens 2-3 times a day frequently. It turns off with click sound everytime. Once its powered off automatically i have to switch it on manually. I have seen other posts on the same and i think this is happened due to last update(not the nougat update, it was a small update after that). I was not going to do this complaint but today my phone switched off during an online transaction, so got irritated. Hope you will solve this as soon as possible, please!.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 744
Message 2 of 7

Re: A bug in moto g4 plus's latest update.

@Mr__nair wrote:

I think this is a serious bug. My phone turns off automatically while using. It happens 2-3 times a day frequently. It turns off with click sound everytime. Once its powered off automatically i have to switch it on manually. I have seen other posts on the same and i think this is happened due to last update(not the nougat update, it was a small update after that). I was not going to do this complaint but today my phone switched off during an online transaction, so got irritated. Hope you will solve this as soon as possible, please!.

Hi Mr__nair, 

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps yet? If this issue arose after a security patch update, you can try Clear Cache Partition and let us see if it may help. Please let us know what happens next.

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Mr__nair
Paper Tape
Views: 704
Message 3 of 7

Ya it happened after the security patch update... 1 March 2017.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 686
Message 4 of 7

@Mr__nair wrote:

Ya it happened after the security patch update... 1 March 2017.

Hi Mr__nair,

Kindly try the step provided by Moto Ella then test in Safe mode. Let us know if it works.

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

Mr__nair
Paper Tape
Views: 662
Message 5 of 7

I think clearing cache partition worked for me. I'll inform you if it occurs again. Thank you

ronharo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 660
Message 6 of 7

I cleared to cache partition and the problem still persists. My phone was fine before the Nougat update

Chris3012
What's DOS?
Views: 189
Message 7 of 7

This is the worst phone ive ever had
WORST than a blu 
You should just recall these phones and refund or replace the phones
The moto g4 over heats,shuts down randomly,doesnt even last to 1%,gets really slow,and the camera gets glitchey and force to stop, I think a update should be atlest released to help resolve problems because ram usage gets high unnecessarily and a simple game cant be played with out sticking, 
I really think this whole phone is incomplete and need alot of work done ( g4 users need updates too)

Top Kudoed Authors