Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ams
Punch Card
Views: 89
Message 51 of 56

Re: Airtel VOLTE is not Working in Moto G4 Plus

Bharti Airtel Shutdown 3G

Bharti Airtel will shut down its 3G network across India’s 22 telecom circles by March 2020, and increase its focus on providing 4G services, a top company official said.

* So Airtel will shutdown 3G services soon.

* Moto g4 plus doesn't support Airtel Volte

* All outgoing/incoming calls in g4 will route through Airtel 3G service.

What's next? G4 plus users can't use their mobile phones to make calls, after Airtel shuts 3G ?

Though it receive so called Oreo update after so many years, I have to throw this mobile to dustbin if these f******** guys are not providing support to Airtel Volte.

RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 83
Message 52 of 56

They are shameless dude.. i have tried many things. Request and then insulting them on twitter. Many email conversation and they say they have not promised airtel volte. I have the screenshot. These donkeys also didn't promised Jio volte. But still they argue. According to the chipset, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 support all bands. Airtel volte runs on the same bands as Jio. And they are not pushing update.  they are deaf assholes. They will not listen. Airtel 4g voice calls are not good. Call drops are there. In Airtel volte.. the sound is crystal clear. I have tested with redmi. Better to discard Motorola G4 plus.. it's useless to argue with them. 

Rishi
Accenture bengaluru
ams
Punch Card
Views: 74
Message 53 of 56

Well said Rishi. This is one of the worst public forum I have ever seen. No response from mods.

Even a roadside sellers will react to their customer queries.
RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 69
Message 54 of 56

I just received a call from Motorola.. they are continuously telling me.. this device is 4years old and we it is not compatible with airtel volte. 

I just wanted to throw my shoes and abused. Bull **bleep** company.. assholes R&D department. 

Useless customer care executive

Beep beep beep. Just because of a update.. they want me to throw the phone.

Rishi
Accenture bengaluru
RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 31
Message 55 of 56

A/c to Moto Cust.executive, Phone launched after the launch of airtel volte will only support Airtel volte **bleep** excuse Motorola..worst brand, Worst service and useless R&D department. this all phones launched in 2015, still supportEB5t_2EXUAIAxxY.jpgEB5t_2GXsAYlZPG.jpgEB5t_2FXsAEbg8b.jpg

Rishi
Accenture bengaluru
Highlighted
RISHI_KUMAR
Blue Screen Again
Views: 29
Message 56 of 56

Airtel to shut down 3g services in to focus on 4g. Motog4 plus will not make calls. No Airtel Volte update. Is simple words. we cant use the phone to talk. just to stare it. Moto take the phone free of cost from me & insert it in your butt. Idiots.. useless fellow

Rishi
Accenture bengaluru
Top Kudoed Authors