Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RANJAN84
What's DOS?
Views: 1,538
Message 1 of 22

Android Nouget update for moto g4 plus in india

dear sir ,'\

i am Ranjan Kumar i have moto g4 plus phone i want to update it with letest android noget ..please help

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,485
Message 2 of 22

Re: Android Nouget update for moto g4 plus in india

Android Nougat has NOT been officially released. You will receive it when the software is ready for release to consumers.

techguyMotorola
Paper Tape
Views: 1,467
Message 3 of 22

Hello Everyone,

Last week, my friend got the Android N update through OTA. Update was about 844Mb. Later he came to know that most of the user in India havent recieved any such updates.. He even took the screenshot of the update notification. Should I post the screenshot here? We are not able to understand what is happening. If it is a part of the Feedback program (that some specific user will get the update first) , then Motorola should clearly mention that. Instead of doing that, they are simply denying the fact. They are locking every thread related to the Android N update, have started to ban users, misbehaving with the users. What is happening guys? 

techguyMotorola
Paper Tape
Views: 1,456
Message 4 of 22

How to post bugs from Moto G4 plus. Can any moderator help ?

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,452
Message 5 of 22

Quite frankly, having read all these posts, I would say it was the other way around. The users who have contradicted and made claims about what is or is not true are the ones whose behavior is unacceptable. The moderators have answered clearly, honestly, and based on all the information they have, that Nougat has NOT been officially released to the G4.

Unfortunately, because of rumors and because some people MIGHT have received some kind of unoffical and untested build of Android, all of you who are complaining are basically accusing these hardworking volunteers of telling you lies. And, THAT is an insult. Instead of being so indignant over what you don't even KNOW to be true, why not start acting like rational, reasonable people and show some courtesy to those who spend hours of their time trying to help you....while NOT getting paid to put up with all this garbage. I'm amazed that most of them don't just give up and quit because so few of the users are the least bit grateful. And yes, threads have been locked because some of you won't LISTEN. So that's on you.

techguyMotorola
Paper Tape
Views: 1,445
Message 6 of 22

See Rev, we can understand that this soak test OTA update is highly confidential and those who are getting it should not disclose it publicly. BUT there was a total confusion. How the person whose is getting the OTA will understand that 'he is getting the update because he was part of the Feedback Program' ????? He thought he got the offifical release, as no where in the update notifcation it was mentioned about the 'test build'/'soak test build'...

Instead of creating confusions,  moderators could have given the proper reason. If you want I can create a new thread and explain everything in order to stop this confusion. Or if this confusion is deliberately created, then I have nothing to say. Only God can help you.

basushaunak
SCSI Port
Views: 1,428
Message 7 of 22

@techguyMotorola wrote:

See Rev, we can understand that this soak test OTA update is highly confidential and those who are getting it should not disclose it publicly. BUT there was a total confusion. How the person whose is getting the OTA will understand that 'he is getting the update because he was part of the Feedback Program' ????? He thought he got the offifical release, as no where in the update notifcation it was mentioned about the 'test build'/'soak test build'...

Instead of creating confusions,  moderators could have given the proper reason. If you want I can create a new thread and explain everything in order to stop this confusion. Or if this confusion is deliberately created, then I have nothing to say. Only God can help you.

Some where in the OS version number it should be clearly mentioned as 'beta' or 'alpha'....

The guy who received such update and does not know any head or tail about it....

All I can wonder is why did that guy opted for the MFN! God help Moto with such kind of user's feedback :-)

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,429
Message 8 of 22

A) If anyone is part of a soak test, they KNOW IN ADVANCE that they have been selected... BEFORE any software is sent to them. It is NOT a surprise.

B) Anyone who IS accepted to a soak test would NOT BE POSTING in this forum, because they would have completed a NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT to NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING about the software

C) So, these excuses for being rude are not valid. Sorry.

techguyMotorola
Paper Tape
Views: 1,425
Message 9 of 22

@basushaunak wrote:

@techguyMotorola wrote:

Some where in the OS version number it should be clearly mentioned as 'beta' or 'alpha'....

The guy who received such update and does not know any head or tail about it....

All I can wonder is why did that guy opted for the MFN! God help Moto with such kind of user's feedback :-)

U need a special treatment.
Kothae thakis? 

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,409
Message 10 of 22

Moderators and some pseudo members are misbehaving with the customers/users

Top Kudoed Authors