Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richtea
Punch Card
Views: 652
Message 11 of 22

Re: Android Nouget update for moto g4 plus in india

How very odd? I've just read an article this morning on news 360 which had a link to Lenovo which said that Nougat had been released with advice on updating for Moto G4. 

It seems the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing!

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 650
Message 12 of 22

'basushaunak'  could  be a fake account of any of the moderators or volunteers. Just like Hoshang. Please dont pay attention to their post.
We are here for discussions about the Moto G4 Plus and its issues. Those who cannot help , please don't post and divert the topic.

I know everyone is eagerly waiting for the new update. I will request everyone, to wait for few days. They are testing it. You will receive the update if everything goes well. Dont keep on asking about the dates, because moderators will not help you. Even if they know that. They are doing their job.

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 645
Message 13 of 22

Moderators and Admins have the 'ADMIN' login credentials, so they can lock any thread, block any user they want. but they will never be able to gain the trust of the customers.

rahulsnair
Blue Screen Again
Views: 624
Message 14 of 22

https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401

may be the honrble moderators should have a look at these.. never mention it as soak Smiley Tongue and yes its seems like moderators are clueless. The above mentioned update rolled out in brazil too. If it was a mistake, can it happen twice.? May be you should have a check at your employees. May be one of your employee leaked it Smiley Tongue

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 573
Message 15 of 22

@techguyMotorola wrote:

How to post bugs from Moto G4 plus. Can any moderator help ?

Post bugs about what?  Marshmallow?

basushaunak
SCSI Port
Views: 567
Message 16 of 22

Deleted....

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
basushaunak
SCSI Port
Views: 562
Message 17 of 22

@techguyMotorola wrote:

@basushaunak wrote:

@techguyMotorola wrote:

See Rev, we can understand that this soak test OTA update is highly confidential and those who are getting it should not disclose it publicly. BUT there was a total confusion. How the person whose is getting the OTA will understand that 'he is getting the update because he was part of the Feedback Program' ????? He thought he got the offifical release, as no where in the update notifcation it was mentioned about the 'test build'/'soak test build'...

Instead of creating confusions,  moderators could have given the proper reason. If you want I can create a new thread and explain everything in order to stop this confusion. Or if this confusion is deliberately created, then I have nothing to say. Only God can help you.

Some where in the OS version number it should be clearly mentioned as 'beta' or 'alpha'....

The guy who received such update and does not know any head or tail about it....

All I can wonder is why did that guy opted for the MFN! God help Moto with such kind of user's feedback :-)

U need a special treatment.
Kothae thakis? Where I live is none of your business.
Learn to use proper language....
It is actually people like you who needs to learn how to behave in a public forum....

Your language seems more like that of a goon...

"Where the hell do you live" - 'Kothae Thakis"

"U need a special treatmen."

So ....

Moto X4 (India) 6 / 64 GB Edition
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 540
Message 18 of 22

@rahulsnair wrote:

https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/115401

may be the honrble moderators should have a look at these.. never mention it as soak Smiley Tongue and yes its seems like moderators are clueless. The above mentioned update rolled out in brazil too. If it was a mistake, can it happen twice.? May be you should have a check at your employees. May be one of your employee leaked it Smiley Tongue

I understand that this is complicated, but there could be a simple answer.

maybe that page was posted by mistake? Maybe someone leaked soe software? 

And if a soak test is going on, no one can talk about it because they agreed to keep it a secret.  

Or maybe, everyone is lying or clueless? 

Which makes more sense to the objedtive person?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 535
Message 19 of 22

@techguyMotorola wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Last week, my friend got the Android N update through OTA. Update was about 844Mb. Later he came to know that most of the user in India havent recieved any such updates.. He even took the screenshot of the update notification. Should I post the screenshot here? We are not able to understand what is happening. If it is a part of the Feedback program (that some specific user will get the update first) , then Motorola should clearly mention that. Instead of doing that, they are simply denying the fact. They are locking every thread related to the Android N update, have started to ban users, misbehaving with the users. What is happening guys? 

If your friend got a test update, he would be part of a test program and he would have a special forum to post feedback. If he didnt keep this confidential he may be kicked out of the program.  

If anyone sideloaded a test build ota, they are on their own. Lots,of people are posting they got an ota, and this is not true. They are sideloading software they claim was an ota. Unless the software comes truly ota from moto (no clicking on zip file and flashing from recovery), it is not an ota. 

Sideloading bypasses the update process. The software may not be official, and likely, these users will have to sideload all future updates. 

It is nice that you are concerned for your friend, but i fail to see how his issues pertain to you. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Former Employee
Views: 475
Message 20 of 22

@RevLauren wrote:

Android Nougat has NOT been officially released. You will receive it when the software is ready for release to consumers.

Thanks for that information RevLauren, you are right.  

Hi Everybody!

I am sorry for any confusion, but Nougat is not yet released. When it is, you will received a notification on your phone. Thanks.

Regards,

Suny

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors