Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,227
Message 21 of 45

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

@shailendra01 wrote:

Hello i have the same issue here... my battery life in the moto g4plus is draining alot and is giving me just 4 hours or sometimes just 3 hours of battery backup on heavy usage and 6-7 hours on normal usage. This started happening just afer the nougat update. Please give me a resolutions for this if possible. I hae also thought of flashing some custom ROM which will consume less battery life.

Hi shailendra01,

Thank you for reporting, have you performed clear cache on your device and calibrated as mentioned above. Let us know your observation. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Update your profile -link

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

SusanR76
Paper Tape
Views: 2,214
Message 22 of 45

The factory reset worked!  My batterys is back to lasting more than a day.

Jayant20
Paper Tape
Views: 2,065
Message 23 of 45

I have Also same problem with my moto G4 plus. It got discharged from 90% to 10 % within 30 min. again if i connect with charger, battery shows 50%. I have also tried to clear cache partition,but no changes observed and also did the battery calibration as suggested in your forum no changes.

Please help

Jayant 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,062
Message 24 of 45

@Jayant20 wrote:

I have Also same problem with my moto G4 plus. It got discharged from 90% to 10 % within 30 min. again if i connect with charger, battery shows 50%. I have also tried to clear cache partition,but no changes observed and also did the battery calibration as suggested in your forum no changes.

Please help

Jayant 

If you have already tried performing clear cache/data and removing any apps that consume battery in the background and calibrated your device-- this should have improved your battery performance. Also, calibration is a repeat cycle that you can do every week to keep the device battery optimum.

However, the next option would be performing factory data reset without restoring any apps and observing your device for few days without yet installing any apps.

Meanwhile, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

MartyJ
What's DOS?
Views: 2,064
Message 25 of 45

Re: Moto G4 plus battery drains fast

I have a Motto G4 Plus. It keeps turning off around 40% or sooner. When I turn my phone on again, 20% of my battery will be gone. I have tried using a regular charger and factory reset, but this has not worked. This started to happen after my phones recent update. I need this issue to be fixed. 

Subject Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,019
Message 26 of 45

Re: Moto G4 plus battery drains fast

@MartyJ wrote:

I have a Motto G4 Plus. It keeps turning off around 40% or sooner. When I turn my phone on again, 20% of my battery will be gone. I have tried using a regular charger and factory reset, but this has not worked. This started to happen after my phones recent update. I need this issue to be fixed. 

Subject Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.

Hi MartyJ,

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issue, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link

If you have already tried all the troubleshooting steps then the next option would be performing factory data reset without restoring any apps and observing your device for few days without yet installing any apps if not service/repair would be the next step.

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Supports

aaren
Paper Tape
Views: 1,721
Message 27 of 45

Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

I have a Moto G 4 Plus.  About 6 months back, I had the battery draining issue and reset the phone after which the performance was as it should be.  Then over the last 10 days, the battery drain has started all over again and is not even lasting 2 hours properly before draining at break neck speed.  

Kindly assist. 

Jayant20
Paper Tape
Views: 1,711
Message 28 of 45

EMIE Nuber is

1) Removed

2) Removed

Hope you can help me to resolve the problem. its frusteting for me to carry the mobile charger everywhere. 

Jayant

Edited for site rule -privacy. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704 -Sandip

Sathish77
What's DOS?
Views: 1,508
Message 29 of 45

Whether it's useful or the problem continues? I'm still facing this issue pls anyone provide a correct answer for this issue

ShelaghG
Paper Tape
Views: 1,315
Message 30 of 45

Where did you find a replacement battery? I'm having no luck finding one for my G4 (not plus!).
Top Kudoed Authors