Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shashank1992
Paper Tape
Views: 2,376
Message 41 of 84

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

Hi,

Could you please help to identify if any Apps are causing battery drain in my moto g4 plus?

Battery is discharging very quickly. Tried wiping partition cache, doesn't help.

My profile updated and my phone carrier is LycaMobile Poland.

Shashank1992
Paper Tape
Views: 2,316
Message 42 of 84

Hi Team,

Appreciate any response as battery performance has gone down severely. Not even getting 3 to 4 hours of battery backup.

Hariom45
Paper Tape
Views: 2,172
Message 43 of 84

I have completed profile now what next to solve this problem

ManishP1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,154
Message 44 of 84

Updated profile as required. Please have a look why g4 plus abruptly shutsdown., While video streaming or calls or gps navigation. Even battery level is 60 plus, also enough memory.

Einks123
What's DOS?
Views: 2,032
Message 45 of 84

I did the clear cache partitions and other previous suggestions, and it did not hello at all. Today I did the suggested factory data reset without restoring apps and it made absolutely no difference either. What now??

ayku4700
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,662
Message 46 of 84

My battery has been draining really fast in my Moto G4 Plus.

Charging it on TurboPower™ Charger, or on a normal charger makes no difference.

I've had the phone less than a year so it's very disappointing.

Please Help🙏

Here is the Screenshot 👇

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,613
Message 47 of 84

Hi ayku4700,

Please follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread. Additionally, I would recommend doing a full factory data reset without restoring apps/files. Backup your files before doing the reset so you won't lose important files/apps. Calibrate the battery again after the reset, install your apps one at a time and check if there's any improvement, otherwise, the phone needs to be repaired as it's a possible hardware failure. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

KarthiMoto
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,705
Message 48 of 84

Severe Battery Drain Issue after Oreo update

After updating my phone to Oreo battery drains faster I checked the usage it's shows Mobile Network Standby drains more battery than apps..  I do network reset and even cleared partition cache ,but problem not solved.. how can I solve this issue ,, will Moto give any update to solve this? And also still no Airtel or Vodafone Volte enabled,, will it come?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,531
Message 49 of 84

Re: Severe Battery Drain Issue after Oreo update

@KarthiMoto wrote:

After updating my phone to Oreo battery drains faster I checked the usage it's shows Mobile Network Standby drains more battery than apps..  I do network reset and even cleared partition cache ,but problem not solved.. how can I solve this issue ,, will Moto give any update to solve this? And also still no Airtel or Vodafone Volte enabled,, will it come?

Hi KarthiMoto,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply. I have added your post in this thread. Please try to perform the steps suggested here and see how it goes. Kindly keep us posted.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Satheeshk545
Punch Card
Views: 1,487
Message 50 of 84

Re: Severe Battery Drain Issue after Oreo update

It doesn't resolve. Mobile network standby alone consuming 80% of battery. Have waited for a week for the things to settle down. But it seems there is something wrong with Oreo update

Top Kudoed Authors