Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rahul8800
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,104
Message 51 of 84

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

I have a problem with my battery,it is draining fast.Even if it is 98% it is hoping around 3hrs left.so I request you to provide me a solution.

Rahul8800
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,106
Message 52 of 84

I have a problem with my battery,it is draining fast.Even if it is 98% it is showing around 3hrs left.so I request you to provide me a solution.

Rahul8800
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,065
Message 53 of 84

Can u please provide the solution

meghanauma
Paper Tape
Views: 940
Message 54 of 84

Me too facing the same problem. In just an hour of online usage it goes from 100 to 35 like that for past 2 months. And also swithes off randonly while using camera app. I'm thinking to replce the bettery, but heard that replacing bettery will not helpful though. Because I purchased my phone at may 2016 so its going to be 3 years old now and ppl are saying its high time to buy a new phone. 

But my mobile is working apart from this Rapid Battery drain issue. Pls answer my concern. 

aaradhya33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 876
Message 55 of 84

hi,
I discovered this thread today as I am having the same problem.Already updated my IMEI as per instruction.If you could please look into it, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Rahul8800
Fanfold Paper
Views: 688
Message 56 of 84

I have updated my profile can u please look into it get me a solution at the earliest possible.

aaradhya33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 680
Message 57 of 84

Hi Rahul, I had the same problem.My battery drained and phone heated up after I switched on the wifi.I also asked Motorola to help me, they  didn't.

Just back up everything you want and factory reset.Everything fixes itself,unless battery is damaged.

Hope it helps

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 649
Message 58 of 84

Hi Rahul,

There are many variables, it could also be due to the old battery on your device. You can try to perform FDR as suggested by @aaradhya33

@aaradhya33,  Sorry about the delay, just to confirm have you already tried performing Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps? 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Satheeshk545
Punch Card
Views: 645
Message 59 of 84

Hi,

Even I had done full factory reset without restoring the apps. The problem remains the same. It's easy to attribute everything to old battery or kinda reasons. The battery just cannot become useless from the day you updated your phone. If this had happened by regular usage nobody's going to complain over here.

It's been two months that I had got Oreo update. Was expecting things to get ok because you told new os will take time to settle. Last week had tried with factory reset also.. same problem.

In last two days, it's automatically getting switched off even at 50% charge. I cannot turn my phone on unless I connect it to a charger. 

I should say it's an awesome update to get rid of old mobile which was working perfectly fine.

aaradhya33
Blue Screen Again
Views: 625
Message 60 of 84

Hi Swaraj,
Yes I did try,and my phone is working better than over. But since it's running on Nougat yet, I cannot concur his problem is same what I had.Hope you can help him!

Top Kudoed Authors