Message 64 of 82

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

I did factory reset before but the issue remains same

ShelaghG
Fanfold Paper
Views: 658
Message 65 of 82

I tried every solution offered of which none helped.  I have since bought a replacement battery and fitted it myself. I will not be buying from motorola again!

Josevarovsky
Punch Card
Views: 623
Message 66 of 82

Guys factory reset has to come with erase SD card, so please make a back up of personal data

Also remember to "set as new phone" during initial setting

Rijaspk
What's DOS?
Views: 612
Message 67 of 82

Moto g4 plus battery replacement

Hi all,

I have been using this phone for past three years .Now i have issues with battery.It drains too fast and get switched off even though battery is at above 40%.Can anyone please suggest me good battery that i can buy.

hardenikhil
Paper Tape
Views: 522
Message 68 of 82

Hello Guys, I am also facing the same problem from last week. I have been using this phone from last 4 years but now recent facing the drain problem. Please help me out how to fix this issue. Even when my phone charged 90% it drains really very fast. Please help.

Sandeep81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 487
Message 69 of 82

Hello Support Team 

I have same issue . Battery will drain very fastly .It will be on 50% and it will switch off and once it put on charge it will charge from 50% and then once again swith off if i tried to open the Camera or internet browsing . 

i have tried 

1) Wiped cache partition 

2) Fatory reset 

3) Battery calibrations for week 

4) Battery replacement 

Still the same issue please let me know how to fix this issue . now mobile is with service center person and he has tested the mobile with 2 battery issue is same 

please help 

@Agent_Rich wrote:

Hi Lululeno,

Sorry to know about that. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 429
Message 70 of 82

Hi Sandeep81,

This is odd, we would like to look into this. Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Hi All,

Thank you for all your inputs, if you have already tried all the steps along with Battery Calibration/Factory Data Reset without restoring any apps with no avail then the next logical option would be to have your device sent for repair as it could be bad battery and our service team should be able to diagonose your device and assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors