Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Satheeshk545
Punch Card
Views: 822
Message 71 of 84

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus and Moto g4

So this Oreo update is to improve the inflow of the customers to service centres is it ? Again, it could be a battery issue, nobody is denying. But that just can't happen from the time you've updated your phone isn't it?

Reynaulu
What's DOS?
Views: 767
Message 72 of 84

Hello,

I follow the discussion because I have the exact same problem since a few weeks. It's been a nightmare.

Once the battery reach 50% or so it suddenly goes to 0% and shutdown, a few minuts later I turn on the phone, and the same happens. I tried to fully charge and discharge the phone for weeks, but it is really hard to discharge it when it shutdowns every time is crosses the 50% level.

Please help

Sandeep81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 744
Message 73 of 84

Hello Swaraj

The service center person replaced the battery , one week its worked fine i was happy

Now it started new problem , whenever i receive bulk whatpps messages , if browse internet , or i receive call it will shutdown

This is now crap

Please suggest what is the issue

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 731
Message 74 of 84

@Sandeep81 wrote:
Hello Swaraj

The service center person replaced the battery , one week its worked fine i was happy

Now it started new problem , whenever i receive bulk whatpps messages , if browse internet , or i receive call it will shutdown

This is now crap

Please suggest what is the issue

Sorry to learn that you again ran into the trouble. May I know— did you try to get in touch with the Repair Center again? If yes, what did they say?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Sandeep81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 701
Message 75 of 84

I gone to one of the repair center since in Bangalore there are only 4 Moto authorized repair center and they are concentrated around particular area.

Repair cennter person replaced the battery since as per him battery was bulged , after replacing the battary it woked welll for week

Now issue is if i click on Youtube or any video it will switch off , If i try to bowse internet it will switch offf

I can use it as landline phone or basic phone without intenet and smart phone features and it works all the day ..without any issue

Today i used STRAVA app with GPS on for 1 hour its works without any issue

Once i click on Video or youtue or internt browsing it will switch off

NOW MOTO PHONE IS CRAP **removed**

Can you check with MOTOROLA Is there any service in Bangalore who can fix this issue i am ready travel 30 to 40km to fix this issue
Looks like it heating issue not battery

Edited: Bleeping not allowed, please see Forums Rules for more information.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 662
Message 76 of 84

Hi Sandeep81,

Thank you for reverting, sorry to learn about the inconvenience this may have caused. We have sent you Private Message, please check and revert us back. Let me have one of our team assist you further on this.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Jb_25
Paper Tape
Views: 473
Message 77 of 84

Battery draining in Moto G4 plus after Oreo update

I have attached the screenshot of my battery usage and more than 45% is mobile network standby. I never had this issue before the oreo update. I have done this 2 or 3 days back. Other percentages are almost the same as before, when my phone was on Android 7 - nougat . Kindly help.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 404
Message 78 of 84

Re: Battery draining in Moto G4 plus after Oreo update

@Jb_25 wrote:

I have attached the screenshot of my battery usage and more than 45% is mobile network standby. I never had this issue before the oreo update. I have done this 2 or 3 days back. Other percentages are almost the same as before, when my phone was on Android 7 - nougat . Kindly help.

Thanks for the screenshot, looking at your screenshot it shows your device give about 10-14 hours of Battery backup. Nothing to worry about standby usage as this is normal. The percentage is calculated from the remaining time spent/overall battery on that particular time.

To Improve overall Battery performance you can do a Battery Calibration on your device, to do so please hold the power button until device reboots. Upon reboot plug into the charger. Allow the phone to charge to 100% and leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. Repete the process twice a week.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Rahul8800
Fanfold Paper
Views: 279
Message 79 of 84

My battery is draining very fast. So I even performed factory data reset but still the issue remains same . I also wrote 6 months back about this but I didn't got any solution.

Iam expecting a solution from you sir at the earliest possible.

I already updated my profile and Motorola privacy is also on.

Can u please look into it

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 235
Message 80 of 84

@Rahul8800 wrote:

My battery is draining very fast. So I even performed factory data reset but still the issue remains same . I also wrote 6 months back about this but I didn't got any solution.

Iam expecting a solution from you sir at the earliest possible.

I already updated my profile and Motorola privacy is also on.

Can u please look into it

Sorry to hear that. Let me try to help you. As you have already performed Factory Data Reset--may I know if you did it with or without restoring any apps? You can do a Battery Calibration on your device, to do so please hold the power button until device reboots. Upon reboot plug into the charger. Allow the phone to charge to 100% and leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. Repete the process twice a week.

As per the checking data, these are the few apps showing crashes more often and runs in the backgroud consuming additional battery.

com.nis.app

WhatsApp net

PayTm

YouTube

Chrome

Hike

Please check under your device battery settings and remove all the apps that you do not use frequently along with the listed app > force reboot your device and observe for a few days. Further, you can install the following apps as and when required.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors