Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 731
Message 11 of 15

Re: Can't find ringtones folder

@007india1 wrote:
Is there a way I can set ringtone for different timlelines in a day. I dont want high volume while in office where as when I'm outside i need a different ringtone that is hight in pitch. In older feature phones, this option is there by the way where we can have different user profiles for different timelines in a day.

there are many "profile" apps in the play store that aim to do this. I don't have one i recommend, but i have used them in the past. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
007india1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 726
Message 12 of 15

One of the reasons i stick to moto is to stay as close to stock Android. Is there a place where we recommend features or idea to Moto team?

I really don't want to use 3rd party apps for this.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 720
Message 13 of 15

@007india1 wrote:

One of the reasons i stick to moto is to stay as close to stock Android. Is there a place where we recommend features or idea to Moto team?

I really don't want to use 3rd party apps for this.

If you want stock, then you can't have features that interfere with stock.  - this, unfortunately, is stock android. 

Since this is a google design - moto used to have features that allowed separate ringtone and notification volume in the Moto Blur days - you will have to contact google for a feature request - there are google android bug trackers for this. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
007india1
Blue Screen Again
Views: 689
Message 14 of 15

surprise, how it will interfere by having different ringtone for different times in a day. we have multiple alarms on a same day with different alarm tones.

May be google can let open an 'expert mode' where we can customise few repeated tasks. I'm glad that we have a system UI tuner and developer mode for few things. Those customisations can be optional where those who interested can enable it. By default, this can be disabled.
Bjornj1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 27
Message 15 of 15

I searched myself for a very long time until I found out that they are hidden. You find them. The ringtone
map will be empty if You have one. I put two mp3 ringtone files in the empty ringtone map but only one of the turned up
as a selectable file in settings. Explain that?

Can anyone explain  how to post a new message on this forum. I managed to answer the question above but

not how to make a new message or what it is called. 

Top Kudoed Authors