Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kau_adh96
SCSI Port
Views: 293
Message 11 of 46

Re: Confusion regarding Android N update

If the moderators say it is not released, it isn't released, plz stop bashing the moderators, keep this community as respectable as possible.

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 286
Message 12 of 46

@Rev. No dear. Standing in today's date. You can not ignore Facebook.

Try to understand that, most of the people are unware about the MFN. They thought, why only some people are getting, why we are not getting. This kind of thing. All people are not technical. They are just TOO much curious about the new os. I am not saying what those people have done they are correct. They are wrong. 

But what Matt has done, is also not acceptable.. Just for the sake for forum rules, starting from the 'HEATING ISSUE' thread he is threatening users who is little aggressive abt the heating issue(which is still now unsolved) in his post.

Remember, everyone is watching you and reading the post in this forum. If you misbehave, it will affect Motorola/Lenovo's reputation. Their reputation is in your hand.

And my dear friend Alpha, how dare you to say like this
 'your statement of telling others not to poke their nose in, is just as bad as your criticisms' in some other thread??? I was saying the truth. Truth is truth and truth is always bitter. I havent used anything which is against forum rules. basushaunak was misbehaving and insulting  the other user, that's why I told him. 

I am here to help all the customers of MOTO G4 PLUS. Not to fight with the admins and moderators.

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 284
Message 13 of 46

@Kau_adh96 wrote:

If the moderators say it is not released, it isn't released, plz stop bashing the moderators, keep this community as respectable as possible.

my little bro. I know it is not released. I am just trying to stop the confusions. So think twice or read previous post carefully before posting this kind of thing/

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 274
Message 14 of 46

I NEVER SUPPORT SIDE LOADING OF THE SOFTWARES. My point is to have a clear cut discussions, (without insulting anybody) so that people do not post any further queries about the Android N unless it is officialy released.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 269
Message 15 of 46

Telling others not to "poke their nose" is not allowed.

Everyone is welcome to their opinion and to post. We continue to let you post your criticisms, and others can post theirs. 

You can't insult someone becuase they insulted someone else. Everyone is expected to act as adults, even if your feelings get hurt. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Kau_adh96
SCSI Port
Views: 261
Message 16 of 46

@MotorolaExpertN, I understand what u r trying to say, and I agree with you but there are some people who are bashing the moderators unnecessarily in other topics(they most likely might come here) so my earlier comment meant was for them.

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 259
Message 17 of 46

But when basushaunak was insulting and mocking the other user, that time did you say anything to him????? U did not. Because may be you were enjoying and supporting what he said. Now what kind of 'Act' was that my friend?

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 257
Message 18 of 46

@Kau_adh96 wrote:

@MotorolaExpertNI understand what u r trying to say, and I agree with you but there are some people who are bashing the moderators unnecessarily in other topics(they most likely might come here) so my earlier comment meant was for them.

Ok.. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 255
Message 19 of 46

@MotorolaExpertN wrote:

I completely agree with you. Os shouldn't be side loaded. But people were confused becoz news abt the update spread out everywhere. Not only in this forum .

IMG_20161023_191418.jpgsee this. This is from the Facebook official page. In the link it is mentioned that Motorola have started rolling out updates. Why they did this?

Sorry, but this is a fan page, not an official Moto page.  You'll see that if you tap the "About" link.

Kau_adh96
SCSI Port
Views: 253
Message 20 of 46

Top Kudoed Authors