Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 276
Message 21 of 46

Re: Confusion regarding Android N update

but from this page only we used to get informations regarding Moto G4 plus in Facebook... Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 276
Message 22 of 46

@crystallet wrote:

@MotorolaExpertN wrote:

I completely agree with you. Os shouldn't be side loaded. But people were confused becoz news abt the update spread out everywhere. Not only in this forum .

IMG_20161023_191418.jpgsee this. This is from the Facebook official page. In the link it is mentioned that Motorola have started rolling out updates. Why they did this?

Sorry, but this is a fan page, not an official Moto page.  You'll see that if you tap the "About" link.

Thanks Crystallet. That is the problem, many users don't take the time to differentiate real from fake. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 267
Message 23 of 46

@MotorolaExpertN wrote:

But when basushaunak was insulting and mocking the other user, that time did you say anything to him????? U did not. Because may be you were enjoying and supporting what he said. Now what kind of 'Act' was that my friend?

There are many different conversations going on. Often there are PMs and other threads. Moderators don't have to answer to you. 

We try to keep order, and let people know when they are not acting like adults. Sometimes that is a public comment, sometime it is not. 

And it is nice that you are concerned about others, but I think we can let the other users stand up for themselves, don't you? 

Sometimes adults, just let conversations drop, and they walk away. I am going to do that now. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 264
Message 24 of 46

ha ha... Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy .... You are behaving as if you got some breathing space... You are again blaming users. User will have doubts, your job is to clear that POLITELY.  But you are not doing your job properly. Again I am telling you I am not here to fight with guys.  

By posting that facebook image, I have helped users in the other way. People now can know that its NOT the official facebook page of MotoG4 Plus ( though we cannot see any other Moto G4 plus page in Facebook) and they shouldn't pay any attention to their post.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 265
Message 25 of 46

@MotorolaExpertN wrote:

but from this page only we used to get informations regarding Moto G4 plus in Facebook... Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Isn't that exactly the point of this thread?  Differentiating fact from rumor?  Everyone who posted in this forum yesterday got facts but insisted on believing the rumors they were seeing elsewhere.  

We told people over and over and over that release notes don't mean that the software is rolling, but they insisted that we were wrong.  They said that the software was out there, and we said not to touch it, it's illegal software, it could brick your phone, but they thought we were lying.

@And not only @AlphaDog, but I, too, dare to say that it's not within the forum rules for any user to tell another not to stick their nose into a thread.  That's a moderator's job, if and when it becomes necessary.  If anyone believes that a post is out of line, you can flag it as inappropriate.  

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 258
Message 26 of 46

Crystallet, I would again like remind you that you are not doing your job properly. You are partial to some users who are speaking in favour of you. Right from the beginning. That is not the right way.

You have the admin credentials of this website/forum. You can do whatever you want. But this is not the right way to deal the members. You,Matt and many other moderators need some coaching on 'How to deal the customers properly'. You can say whatever you want to me. But again remember, everyone is watching you. 

I created the post to help others. Instead of helping that, you are misbehaving with me. If you have anything to say. Say it politely. Dont show your power just becoz you have the admin rights.

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 251
Message 27 of 46

Include me in the forum moderators. I can handle this situation much better than what you guys are doing. I know how to handle this .

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 246
Message 28 of 46

@MotorolaExpertN wrote:

Include me in the forum moderators. I can handle this situation much better than what you guys are doing. I know how to handle this .

You are going off topic, and this was your thread. Crystallet has said nothing out of line, and you continue to argue. 

You are demonstrating that you do not have the patience or temperment to ever be a forum moderator. 

Everytime someone criticizes you or this thread, you take it personally and insist on fighting back. Ah well.....

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 245
Message 29 of 46

How many times I have mentioned in this thread, that I am against software sideloading????? I am not speaking in favour of the people who were posting links about the os files.

I am just saying there were few peoples who were really confused and all of them are not technical. They were not aware of things like soak test.

People who are reading these posts, please stop posting about the Android N. 

MotorolaExpertN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 244
Message 30 of 46

A good moderator always try to reply each and every post. That's what I was doing. Explaning things....  

Top Kudoed Authors