Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 774 (54,114 Views)

Display problem - Screen Burn In

[ Edited ]

I have shadows of the previous screens / apps used as I move on to a new app/ screen. I am unable to figure out how / why it happens. 

Please help. 

Paper Tape
Message 2 of 774 (53,397 Views)

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

Even i face the same issue, please anyone help
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 3 of 774 (53,363 Views)

A photo would really help... i assume you are talking about screen burn in, but I am not sure. If so, there are apps in the play store that will light all pixels and remove screen burn in. This should only be an issue if you stay in one app that has a static screen - like a gam, with border around it that doesn't change. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 774 (53,346 Views)

Thanks for speedy reply, 

No it is not pixels problem which are dull or burnt, and sorry i tried taking a screenshot but the shadows are behind the screen we can see it but it does not comes up in screenshot just like dead pixels dont come, i will try to take a picture from other phone, 

All i can see is if i am using chrome and then go to home scrren i can still see shadow of webpage like text and images on the wallpaper.  And same for other apps. 

Paper Tape
Message 5 of 774 (53,177 Views)

The last used app was Facebook and you can see on the top right and left corners the imprints of Facebook. It's not only for Facebook it's for other apps as well. Inspite of me returning to the home menu, there are shadows of the previous apps. 

Fanfold Paper
Message 6 of 774 (53,113 Views)

I too had the same problem in moto g4 plus 16 gb variant that display shows last closed apps and other graphic issue of shadows of several items previously used i have also uploaded a snapshot of the issue stated same in the display u can find in attachment dim green shadows in notification bar on both left and right cornor. I tnk this will help otherwise I'll upload another one.
Blue Screen Again
Message 7 of 774 (53,050 Views)

Display problem - Moto g4 plus

Display problem showing app shadowDisplay problem showing app shadow

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 8 of 774 (53,044 Views)

I don't see anything amiss in the screen shots

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Fanfold Paper
Message 9 of 774 (53,036 Views)

[ Edited ]

Find the attachment ..see the problem I'm having after using all your moto e, moto e2, moto g and moto g 2 This phone has worst experience in dispaly and over heating issue.

Moto Sr Moderator
Message 10 of 774 (53,033 Views)

Abothra wrote:
Find the attachment ..see the problem I'm having after using all your moto e, moto e2, moto g and moto g 2 This phone has worst experience in dispaly and over heating issue.

You didn't post an attachment in this thread... nothing to find. 

Top Kudoed Authors