Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dipak3091985
Fanfold Paper
Views: 14,027
Message 411 of 861

Re: Display problem - Screen Burn In

i have also screen burn isssue in my moto g4 plus . i am visit moto service center he told me waiting for Android N update. 

Warmachine09
Paper Tape
Views: 45,666
Message 412 of 861

Will this be done free of cost? How many days will it take to get the phone back after repair.

Warmachine09
Paper Tape
Views: 45,665
Message 413 of 861

Will this be done free of cost? How many days will it take to get the phone repaired.
Kashisinha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 45,582
Message 414 of 861

I am having the same screen burn in issue in my Moto g4 plus. 

I have gone through the all the messages. 

Some says after screen replacement they are still facing the same problem.and it took around 20 days to repair. 

I already went service center for motherboard and battery replacement on 9th sept.

And now facing screen burn in issue. Smiley Sad

How many times do I need to run service center.

Please Moto team help me out. What I have to do now. 

Kashi Sinha

abhinavc08
Blue Screen Again
Views: 45,534
Message 415 of 861

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

@ motosupport Has the solution been found for the problem? Kindly share.

Viswanadh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 45,516
Message 416 of 861

Visited service center today,they told it take more than month.service center is cocanada services,kakinada-533003,andhra pradesh.@Moto_Joy respond.

ryansk009
Paper Tape
Views: 45,459
Message 417 of 861

Dear Moto ,

i am facing the same burn issue kindly check the screen shot i took and revert with a solution or do i get replacement its been only 5 months.

ryansk009
Paper Tape
Views: 45,456
Message 418 of 861

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 45,440
Message 419 of 861

Hello ryansk009,

This situation is really unwelcome. Please try to reset your device back to factory settings as a final troubleshooting step. Make sure that you disable automatic restore option when doing the reset. Here are the steps for your reference. 

If the reset steps did not work, we recommend submitting your phone for repair. The repair centers are equipped to correct this problem. If you encounter a repair center that does not know how to fix this issue, please post the location and name of that center and we will reach out to them.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 46,122
Message 420 of 861

@ryansk009 wrote:

Dear Moto ,

i am facing the same burn issue kindly check the screen shot i took and revert with a solution or do i get replacement its been only 5 months.

There are generally two items that you can check for in situations like this one:

1. Do you have your screen brightness turned up very high, and/or...
  2. ...do you have your screen timeout time turned up very high. (Like more than two minutes.)

Either of these could contribute to ghost images, burn-in, etc. We recommend turning down brightness from the highest levels and not leaving the screen on for long periods of time. Both of these steps will also save battery life.

If these items are not the issue, you should also try a Factory Data Reset to see if that helps.

If you still have the issue after the above steps, and your problem is really bothering you, then repair is the only real option.

I am going to mark this as the solution and I will sticky this post so it's easy to find.

Hope this helps.

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors