Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubul99
Paper Tape
Views: 1,846
Message 101 of 861

Re: Display problem - Shadow on Moto g4 plus

I too had the same problem in moto g4 plus 32 gb variant that display shows last closed apps and other graphic issue of shadows of several items i have uploaded a snapshot of the issue stated same in the display u can find in attachment dim green shadows in notification bar on both left and right corner. I tnk this will help otherwise I'll upload another one.
PC2
Serial Port
Views: 1,816
Message 102 of 861

Hello guys can we expect that Moto gonna take action on this issue seriously?

Ayan3011
SCSI Port
Views: 1,805
Message 103 of 861

Ok guys the only thing that I can see is that we have to report this thing to the tech world and the best platform for that is Twitter. Now I don't think that there is any soul out here who doesn't has a acoount on Twitter. Now I tweeted to @geekyranjit who is a very famous and humble tech video blogger on YouTube and Twitter. And I received a response from Motorola. Now if there are mass tweet to him and Motorola maybe Motorola will take a look into the issue instead of providing us with silly suggestions like doing a factory reset. I am providing some screenshots. If you want to use the same words that I did you are free to do so but please do something. Its a humble request to everyone who is facing this problem.

Screenshot_20161002-150322.png

Screenshot_20161002-150329.png

maulik_411
Paper Tape
Views: 1,785
Message 104 of 861

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

Same issue. Here's a picture. Can anybody from Motorola do something about it or simply launch phones with increasing alphabets and numbers. Provide a better service guys.

harry101
Punch Card
Views: 1,757
Message 105 of 861

So? Now where is the solution? Its been 2 months now and no solution yet provided. Have tried everything, wiping partition, factory reset, safe mode etc but its not yet solved. Common Motorola, stop this nuisance and provide us a solution via OTA updates else refund our money. Already this phone has heating issue. if problems like Ghost Images and other stuff keeps popping out then i must say your company gonna have a mighty blow. I've lost faith in moto. Thanks for ruining moto brand lenovo.

VaishnavC
Paper Tape
Views: 1,738
Message 106 of 861

Vaishnav C

imei:358187070669232

i have only shared one imei

This is a really irritating problem on my new phone. i have already shared the images of the shadows on the screen in my prvevious posts.

So Fix this fast. Or return my money!!

harry101
Punch Card
Views: 1,733
Message 107 of 861

2 months and nothing yet. what to expect from them.
Tomasso
Punch Card
Views: 1,713
Message 108 of 861

THIS IS MY OPINION ON WHATS GOING ON HERE...

These phones seem to be fine for the first few weeks and then the screen burn issue starts. It sounds like an electrical component that feeds power to the screen (possibly a resistor) is wearing out (failing) prematurely and as a result of this failure it is allowing too much current to flow to the screen, this overload of current is maybe the reason for the display burning itself in after only a few mins of use.  The screen shouldnt do this so quicky unless a spike in power is present. I know this has happened with certain LCD TV screens with component failures, similar scenario on the G4. Just my opinion AND OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG with this but it should be investigated. It isnt a software issue IMO.

PC2
Serial Port
Views: 1,701
Message 109 of 861

Enough is enough moto or lenovo whatever Now i am going to file a claim in consumer Court as well as central visilance Now i cant wait or trust any more i don't want to waste my own earned money that i have invested to purchase this device

harry101
Punch Card
Views: 1,678
Message 110 of 861

I want my refund. It is the simply the worst phone I've ever used till date!
Top Kudoed Authors