Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 12,827
Message 11 of 860

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

plz find attached file and also consider that brightness is on the low level so it make dull colour of that green line and shadows icons 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 12,822
Message 12 of 860

The quick toggle is an overlay screen - it isn't supposed to cover the entire window - it is a shade/pull down menu. 

IF there is some area of the screen that is no correct, you will have to circle it - your post and all the other screen shots look 100% normal to me. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
NitishBakshi
Paper Tape
Views: 12,816
Message 13 of 860

I confirm the issue.

I have the same...

Please fix this!! as this ruins the experience of such a nice screen!! 

I see the shadows of the apps previously used... they don't go even on restarting the phone and stay there for a while...

Screenshots don't show the issue clearly but it persists..and is frustrating.

Bhavya11
Paper Tape
Views: 12,780
Message 14 of 860

I am also facing this problem. Most of the time there is shadow of previous apps and it is very irritating. When I close some reading apps like Kindle whole of the creek is filled with lines. Sometimes screen edges also show dull colors then test of the screen. I have tried taking screenshot but the problem does not appears in the photos.

Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 12,776
Message 15 of 860

Id

Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 12,775
Message 16 of 860

If it apperas then also they are in denial mode..they can't seen the problem customer are facing read reviews on Amazon if a single person complaints the it might be wrong but lots of ppl complaint about this issue but everything seems fine to them.its a manufacturer default but fine won't give them another chance of fooling ppl.

btewari_20
Paper Tape
Views: 12,722
Message 17 of 860

So here is what I am facing as part of the display problem. I saw a msg to update the software in my newly purchased moto g4 plus 32gb black and I ended up doing it (kernel version 3.10.84.g061c37c Aug 4th 2016) and after that when I switch on the phone, the screen is fine and then after a second, the screen starts getting 'color bands' and the screen is hazy (screen shot attached). Now I am not sure whether the problem existed and due to the software update, it has surfaced. My father in law has the same phone and his screen is intact ( and I have asked him not to update the phone software).

Any help will be appreciated.

Bharatmoto.jpg

Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 12,720
Message 18 of 860

I also have upgraded to new update bt it won't improve conditions and its by default there screen problems they won't admit it.bt its a manufacturer default

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 12,714
Message 19 of 860

There seems to be a few different problems being discussed in this thread. If your problem isnt soved via normal troubleshooting methods, then service may be needed. 

Here are some great troubleshooting videos that cover safe mode, cache clear, and factory reset. Try these suggestions and let us know

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Motorola-Owner-s-Blog/The-DIY-Movement-why-not-for-your-phone/ba-p/3375...

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Himanshujain250
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 12,695
Message 20 of 860

@admin this is all we are facing with ur brand new flagship phone aka Moto g4+ this image proof all the things clear so what is everyone Trying to say is that supposed we are using camscan PDF maker and after closing that app returning to home or app drawer the background layout of camscan apper as background of home in a light shade and some time dark too.See the image with ur magnifying glass although they are easily visible with naked eye.

Top Kudoed Authors