Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deezlogz
What's DOS?
Views: 4,609
Message 31 of 860

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

I'am facing the same issue on the third month since my purchase (16gb) Please give us a permanent solution
deezlogz
What's DOS?
Views: 4,606
Message 32 of 860

theuniquemohit
Punch Card
Views: 4,595
Message 33 of 860

As now you have got our problem finally, why don't you get us a solution now! Or just take your devices back and give us our money back! 

P.S. - It was never expected from moto.

Ayan3011
SCSI Port
Views: 4,577
Message 34 of 860

Come-on Motorola, you have got to answer our problems. Is there something being done or not?

Himanshujain250
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 4,569
Message 35 of 860

Earlier when I complaint regarding cheap glass on camera lens the admin replied quickly within a day with a answer that it is done physical instead of accepting their fault of providing cheap glass (easily getting scratch by normal usage even though itis in a good case). Now there is actually a serious problem we users are facing from which u can't move back reply is must@admin.
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 4,543
Message 36 of 860

You can ask for a solution or a reply in this forum as many times as you wish to ask, BUT... this is not Motorola Customer Service.

This is a public forum of Motorola phone owners, with volunteer moderators. So there is no point in saying "you" have to do this or that when you post. Sometimes the forum is able to produce solutions to problems. But if your issue requires service, then you should contact Motorola Customer Service, or your nearest authorized service center.

Secondly, you may think the glass is "cheap" on the camera, but since many people have NO scratches on their rear cameras under normal use, that conclusion is simply your opinion. People have posted here that they put the phone in their pockets with coins and keys, that they slide it around on rough surfaces, and STILL they think there should be no damage. The fact is, as @AlphaDog has illustrated with a photo, the rim around the camera lens is raised. It does not, under normal circumstances, allow the lens covering to get scratched while it is on its back

Ayan3011
SCSI Port
Views: 4,528
Message 37 of 860

Should I tell the service centre guys to provide OTA update? What can they do? As far as I understand this a problem which has to be fixed by an OTA update and only Motorola can bring that out. I have taken this problem to Facebook and Twitter. They just don't respond. What option do I have left?

priyankm
Paper Tape
Views: 4,520
Message 38 of 860

I am having the screen burn issue as well (previous app/browser impression onto the next app). Can some moto official reply and correct this issue?

VaishnavC
Paper Tape
Views: 4,480
Message 39 of 860

I also have this problem. Pleas fix this. I can see this even when i am viewing picture. Not just when i closed all the apps.

This is Really annoying. And i didnt expect this in a new moto phone. So please fix this

VaishnavC
Paper Tape
Views: 4,475
Message 40 of 860

The shadows are even more brighter and more visible when i scroll down the menu from above..

Top Kudoed Authors