Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,189
Message 61 of 860

Re: Display problem - Moto g4 plus

Hii why you need all personal details.will giving yu personal details will help you plz provide solution of the problem man ..
Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,188
Message 62 of 860

How can i post it on a public foram..
Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 2,177
Message 63 of 860

Hi Abothra,

You can send me private message with the details. The details are taken to forward to respective team who will contact you soon.

-Srujan

Abothra
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,166
Message 64 of 860

Name -ANKIT BOTHRA

Coontact no- +919422319644

Imei no- 354115072929191

theuniquemohit
Punch Card
Views: 2,161
Message 65 of 860

I don't think they are even doing something. What is the process to file a complaint against the company for the product with a group of complainers. Because almost everyone who has used phone for almost 1 month is facing the problem, and whoever is not, will face it soon. It's not the case of just 2 or 3 handsets. So i don't think giving imei number is gonna help anyhow. It's a deffect in Moto G4 Plus which drastically increased after their latest software update.

Pizon
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,150
Message 66 of 860

full name: MD.HASIBUL HASSAN PIZON

IME AT SCREENSHOTS

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 2,137
Message 67 of 860

@theuniquemohit wrote:

I don't think they are even doing something. What is the process to file a complaint against the company for the product with a group of complainers. Because almost everyone who has used phone for almost 1 month is facing the problem, and whoever is not, will face it soon. It's not the case of just 2 or 3 handsets. So i don't think giving imei number is gonna help anyhow. It's a deffect in Moto G4 Plus which drastically increased after their latest software update.

Well you are a Negative Nancy. 

How do you know all Moto G are affected? I and others have had phones longer then you with no issue - so i think you are wrong.  

And Moto is doing something about it, but you seem unwilling to participate. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Ayan3011
SCSI Port
Views: 2,130
Message 68 of 860

@AlphaDog wrote:

@theuniquemohit wrote:

Well you are a Negative Nancy. 

How do you know all Moto G are affected? I and others have had phones longer then you with no issue - so i think you are wrong.  

And Moto is doing something about it, but you seem unwilling to participate. 

If not all, still a majority of Moto G4 Plus users are facing numerous problems.

theuniquemohit
Punch Card
Views: 2,115
Message 69 of 860

As far as my participation is concerned, i have already sent you the details that were asked for. And about all moto g4 plus, yes because i have seen 10 phones of my 10 friends which are facing same problem. I think that makes it 100%.
So rather than just commenting on posts, u better bring that energy into improving the phones. It's already been more than a month since this post was posted.
Action speaks louder! So please come up with a solution now.
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 2,111
Message 70 of 860

@theuniquemohit wrote:
As far as my participation is concerned, i have already sent you the details that were asked for. And about all moto g4 plus, yes because i have seen 10 phones of my 10 friends which are facing same problem. I think that makes it 100%.
So rather than just commenting on posts, u better bring that energy into improving the phones. It's already been more than a month since this post was posted.
Action speaks louder! So please come up with a solution now.

I am a volunteer moderator, not an employee. But if you have 10 friends with the same problem, they should be commenting here.

The pen is mightier then the sword - no way for Motorola to know there is an issue if your friends only tell you about it.  Even if someone complained 1 month ago, if only a few users complain, then it could be an issue with those few phones. And the fix may be as simple as service for those few phones. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors