Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarthiMoto
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 9,221
Message 1 of 9

Dolby Atmos With Android Oreo 8 Update For Moto G4+

Please provide Dolby Atmos for Moto G4 plus for better sound quality... Consider...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 9,065
Message 2 of 9

Re: Dolby Atmos With Android Oreo 8 Update For Moto G4+

@KarthiMoto wrote:

Please provide Dolby Atmos for Moto G4 plus for better sound quality... Consider...

Hi KarthiMoto

Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass this along. 

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Someone_xyz
Paper Tape
Views: 7,724
Message 3 of 9

Is moto g4 getting oreo update . G4 and G4+ both have similar specs in hardware , on soft update page its not showing for g4 that it will get oreo .
Please reply
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 7,453
Message 4 of 9

@Someone_xyz wrote:
Is moto g4 getting oreo update . G4 and G4+ both have similar specs in hardware , on soft update page its not showing for g4 that it will get oreo .
Please reply

Hi Someone_xyz

I know that you would like to get an information prior to G4 devices if it will get software update, but for the time being, we don't have any information yet. You may check the software page as it is where we are going to provide updates. 

- Ella

Kunal87
Serial Port
Views: 4,557
Message 5 of 9

First we have to see that either they are going to provide is update or not. Dolby Atmos is far further thing😂😂
bradbakalyar
SCSI Port
Views: 2,102
Message 6 of 9

why they will not listen just like the updates
bradbakalyar
SCSI Port
Views: 2,102
Message 7 of 9

At least your honest not like the other crap i have been hearing for 2 years now
Highlighted
Minhaal13
What's DOS?
Views: 1,181
Message 8 of 9

Hi Team,

I am using Moto G4 Plus since a very long time. Now when I heard that Lenovo will release an orio update for Moto G series then request you plz update it with the Dolby application. I don't know if it is highlighted earlier or not but sound quality of Moto G4 Plus is worst. It is 2D . If you wish to hear any sound in 3D you can't recognise in which ear piece the sound is playing as it plays in both the ear piece all together at the same time. So plz do something about it....Thanks

Intel_inside
Punch Card
Views: 1,046
Message 9 of 9

@Minhaal13 wrote:

Hi Team,

I am using Moto G4 Plus since a very long time. Now when I heard that Lenovo will release an orio update for Moto G series then request you plz update it with the Dolby application. I don't know if it is highlighted earlier or not but sound quality of Moto G4 Plus is worst. It is 2D . If you wish to hear any sound in 3D you can't recognise in which ear piece the sound is playing as it plays in both the ear piece all together at the same time. So plz do something about it....Thanks

That's not how it works. Dolby Atmos for phones works only for headphones, not phone speakers. You can't have spatial sound coming from a tiny phone earpiece..

Besides, I doubt if they'll include Atmos in the Oreo update. None of the G5 series phone got Atmos, so why would the G4 Plus?

Top Kudoed Authors