Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc_321
Punch Card
Views: 7,390
Message 91 of 171

Re: Nougat -roaming carrier data restrictions- in Moto g4 plus

Why isn't this thread deleted and replaced with a simple sticky telling people that they have to use wifi to download from google play? Much better than new people not reading this thread, posting in it, and the mods getting frustrated.

another tip: users who come to this forum via their phone probably are not using the search function because you can't see it on the mobile version of this page unless you know to scroll sideways and look for it. (obviously, a new user wouldn't know this)

lakshmiprasad
What's DOS?
Views: 7,355
Message 92 of 171

Re: Downloading from play store after nougat update.

I am not able to download the apps by using  playstore also battery draining very fast.

Kindly fix the issue and please provide the needful resolution for the same.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Prasad

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 7,354
Message 93 of 171

@lakshmiprasad wrote:

I am not able to download the apps by using  playstore also battery draining very fast.

Kindly fix the issue and please provide the needful resolution for the same.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Prasad

Read 2 posts above yours for needful information. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
jeevesh71
What's DOS?
Views: 7,328
Message 94 of 171

I am not able to download any apps on Google play store after nougat update while am roaming, I have read all the threads and it's the same problem every where, the problem is being faced from October 2016, and no solution to it, kindly help us to solve this bug, 

Again am confirming, I tried data saver on and off, I tried clearing cache and I I tried logging out of Google account, when it's on roaming only only Google play store doesn't update and download anything,But it works perfectly over WiFi, kindly fix this bug am in India and I see no problem with my network carrier, it's only problem with Google nougat update while roaming 

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 7,318
Message 95 of 171

@jeevesh71 wrote:

I am not able to download any apps on Google play store after nougat update while am roaming, I have read all the threads and it's the same problem every where, the problem is being faced from October 2016, and no solution to it, kindly help us to solve this bug, 

Again am confirming, I tried data saver on and off, I tried clearing cache and I I tried logging out of Google account, when it's on roaming only only Google play store doesn't update and download anything,But it works perfectly over WiFi, kindly fix this bug am in India and I see no problem with my network carrier, it's only problem with Google nougat update while roaming 

Several posts in this thread explain that this is a Google problem that affects other Android phones as well. It is not a MOTO bug. Google is reportedly working on it. 

alien05
What's DOS?
Views: 7,271
Message 96 of 171

same here I had been trying hard to download the updates for the apps installed on my mobile, but unable to do so.

I did not expect this from Moto.

The company must sort out this issue immediately.

@Kanishkt02 wrote:

I'm not able to download any app using mobile data while roaming. Please release a update to fix this on my Moto G4 plus. Thanks.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 7,270
Message 97 of 171

@alien05 wrote:

same here I had been trying hard to download the updates for the apps installed on my mobile, but unable to do so.

I did not expect this from Moto.

The company must sort out this issue immediately.

@Kanishkt02 wrote:

I'm not able to download any app using mobile data while roaming. Please release a update to fix this on my Moto G4 plus. Thanks.

Read the post directly above yours.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Satrajit
Punch Card
Views: 7,267
Message 98 of 171

@ RevLauren , please let us know if google has fixed it or not, facing trouble with the issue, so hoping for a quick solution to this. Thank you.
RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 7,265
Message 99 of 171

@Satrajit wrote:
@ RevLauren , please let us know if google has fixed it or not, facing trouble with the issue, so hoping for a quick solution to this. Thank you.

As I am not one of the Moto Xprts in the forum, I doubt I would be among the first to know when this issue has been solved. You may find more information in Google forums than here. This problem affects other Android phones, but Google is not exactly known for its quick fixes. 

Prity
What's DOS?
Views: 7,173
Message 100 of 171

Hi I'm not able to download any app from play store. Here is the bug report

Top Kudoed Authors