cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruben27
What's DOS?
Views: 7,017
Message 71 of 171

Re: apps. Not Downloading from play store after nougat update.

Apps are not downloading from playstore after i updated my motog4 plus to nougat.. kindly help me to solve this issue..

Ruben27
What's DOS?
Views: 7,017
Message 72 of 171

Re: apps Not Downloading from play store after nougat update.

Apps are not downloading from playstore after i updated my motog4 plus to nougat.. kindly help me to solve this issue..

RevLauren
Bit Torrent
Views: 6,995
Message 73 of 171

Re: Nougat -roaming carrier data restrictions- in Moto g4 plus

@Malai wrote:

This is my bug reports pls consider this one

Okay, does ANYONE READ the thread before posting? How many times must it be said that this is a GOOGLE problem and GOOGLE is working on it. It affects OTHER PHONES besides the Moto G4. Apparently it was intended to be a precaution against using too much data downloading apps, but is now seen an issue for GOOGLE to address.

Download apps over WiFi. Other functions (social media, etc.) work just fine using a data connection.

Atul_V
Paper Tape
Views: 6,940
Message 74 of 171

Yes we are able to browse and download everything except the downloading the apps from play store
Anjugill
Paper Tape
Views: 6,922
Message 75 of 171

I am facing the same issues I am unable to download and update apps after updating to nougat 

girishsag
What's DOS?
Views: 6,852
Message 76 of 171

Re: Nougat Issues

Can u plz solve the issue of downloads with jio sim ..thought I could surf I couldn't download or update any apps 

echo_92
SCSI Port
Views: 6,838
Message 77 of 171

Re: Nougat Issues

@girishsag wrote:

Can u plz solve the issue of downloads with jio sim ..thought I could surf I couldn't download or update any apps 

Not a lot Motorola can do apart from asking Google for a potential fix. Haven't seen anything surface from Google to resolve this recently, so as RevLauren has mentioned, move to Wi-Fi or a non roaming cellular network are 2 work arounds. Not ideal, granted, but least then you can download from the play store.

Only other thing I can think of is to file a report with Google play store on this issue.

Alok19m
Paper Tape
Views: 6,822
Message 78 of 171

Downloading from play store after nougat update.

I'm not able to download any app using mobile data while roaming with naught update Please release a update to fix this on my Moto G4 plus. Thanks.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 6,820
Message 79 of 171

Re: Downloading from play store after nougat update.

@Alok19m wrote:

I'm not able to download any app using mobile data while roaming with naught update Please release a update to fix this on my Moto G4 plus. Thanks.

Did you read any of the posts above? It is not a Motorola problem... look above a few posts and you will find out why. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Alok19m
Paper Tape
Views: 6,818
Message 80 of 171

Re: Downloading from play store after nougat update.

Top Kudoed Authors