Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinayasimha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,418
Message 1 of 5

Dust on front Camera of Moto G4 Plus

My Motorola G4 Plus front camera is not working due to dust collected on it. I am not sure how to fix it.

May be service center people can fix it, but my basic question is how come even dust entered there? It is supposed to be assembled in such a way that dust should not enter there, right?

As my mobile still under one year warranty, will the service center people fix it without charging for this?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 3,309
Message 2 of 5

Re: Dust on front Camera of Moto G4 Plus

@Vinayasimha wrote:

My Motorola G4 Plus front camera is not working due to dust collected on it. I am not sure how to fix it.

May be service center people can fix it, but my basic question is how come even dust entered there? It is supposed to be assembled in such a way that dust should not enter there, right?

As my mobile still under one year warranty, will the service center people fix it without charging for this?

Unless there are signs of abuse or damage they should fix it.  But that is up to the service center to determine. 

The phone is not 100% sealed or it would have an ips rating.  It is possible something in your environment is responsible for the dust. 

But you say the camera is not working. If it is not working, howdo you know dust is the cause.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Vinayasimha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,304
Message 3 of 5

Sorry for my wording, I meant "not working" as photos are not clear and dust is clearly visible in the front camera.

Rishabhrj
What's DOS?
Views: 158
Message 4 of 5

I am also facing same issue, infact, I need to clear the dust from rear camera time to time, whereas I am unable to remove it from the front one as it needs to be dissembled for that.

Can you suggest any permanent solution for the same??

Manoj05
What's DOS?
Views: 52
Message 5 of 5

I am also waiting on the same question to be answered, my front camera gets dust accumulated 6 months. getting it cleaned with local guy.
Top Kudoed Authors